"Must be weird being a teenager again," Nick says.

Emma looks at him, "What am I doing here?" She asks.

Nick nods, "Right," He says and gestures her to follow him, "Follow me."

~ENDGAME~

Emma follows Nick down a hallway and to a door where you'd need a key card to be able to enter. He used his and allowed Emma in with him. They walked down and Emma saw what seemed to be a guard station and below was a lot of cells with prisoners in there.

"What is this?" Emma asks.

"This is where the low level threats are held." Nick said.

Emma glanced at him, "So is this where Loki would've been kept if Asgard didn't want him?" She asks.

Nick shakes his head, "Loki wouldn't have been locked up here. He would've been dropped in the ocean or something far worst." He said.

Emma glanced at Nick and then to the cell blocks, "Again, why am I here?" She asks.

"Your father wants to see you," Nick says.

Emma closes her eyes and shakes her head, "He isn't my father." She says.

Nick stepped next to her, "Biologically he is," He says, "And he wants to offer information."

Emma glanced at Nick, "What kind of information?"

"The kind relating to the genetic work he was involved in with his partners," Nick said, "I know Tony did a lot of research into it but there are some blanks even five years later."

Emma looks below at the cell block, "And you want me to talk to him?" She asks turning back to Nick.

"We thought that he'd open up to you," Nick said, "When he found out you were alive, he wanted to see you."

Emma nods to herself, "Does he know that I was alive for the past five years?" She asks.

Nick nods, "Yes." He says.

"So in other words, he won't expect to see his twenty year old daughter as a sixteen year old? Good, great." She says.

"Look this information is important," Nick says, "From what Tony found out, you weren't the only one tested."

Emma's eyes snapped to Nick, "What?"

"You were the first one tested but not the only one." Nick says.

Emma looks away in utter shock. She had no idea this entire time there were others like her. She wrapped her arms around her chest, her way of protecting herself from everyone and everything.

"When do you want me to speak to him?" Emma asks.

"As soon as possible," Nick says, "I know this is difficult for you, so I'll let you have a moment."

Emma nods to herself.

"Are you threatening me?" Michael Sterling had asked five years ago.

Tony stood in the Avengers Tower, with Michael safely behind a glass cage. It was something they built for Hulk but decided putting Warlord in it would be a good idea. He had sent Peter in his Spider-Man suit to get Emma, who was in her Static suit at that moment. Tony knew Emma should be back any moment in her civilian clothing.

"I'm making a damn promise," Tony replied.

"Uh- Mr Stark," Peter's voice chimed in, "Emma Sterling."

Emma was there. She stood next to Peter, who was Spider-Man at the moment, but then she took a few steps forward. It didn't take a rocket scientist to tell the two men that they had overheard enough. Emma's eyes were only on Michael, and Tony could see the heart break in her eyes.