"which song should we sing. " veronica says looking at the phone again.

"someone said old town road. " cheryl rolled her eyes and veronica only nodded excitedly.

"yes we should sing it. " veronica chimes happily and cheryl only shakes her head as to say no. " the minuet we starts singing it the children burst in the room and it becomes a four hour jam session. " cheryl argues and veronica scoffs.

*meanwhile*

"im the smartest cutest bitch in this girl group and what?" josie say cockily. toni and betty's hands were filled with candy bars and chips and a few soda's,

"your arms stuck in the vending machine. " toni says with a raised eyebrow.

"i paid for the Hershey bar. " josie says reaching the bar grabbing it and pulling her arm out. "ima get my damn Hershey's. " josie says betty only chuckling at the scene. the three head back up to the room that was going live.

-

" okay fine just a few verses. " cheryl gives in as veronica sits up on her knees.

"ready?" she ask cheryl who nods and veronica clears her throat "ohhhhh ohhhh yeah, I'm gonna take my horse to the old town rooooad I'm gonna ride 'til I can't no more i'm gonna take my horse to the old town road I'm gonna ride 'til I can't no more" cheryl and veronica sing in harmony and that's when the door burst open betty and the other girls tossing the food aside on the bed before dancing. betty dropping it low on josie toni shaking her ass.

"I got the horses in the back

Horse tack is attached

Hat is matte black

Got the boots that's black to match

Ridin' on a horse, ha

You can whip your Porsche

I been in the valley

You ain't been up off that porch," betty raps as she pretends to smack an invisable ass. cheryl only groans and tries to suffocate herself with a pillow.

" now Can't nobody tell me nothin'

You can't tell me nothin'

Can't nobody tell me nothin'

You can't tell me nothin'' toni says whipping her hair back and doing a dance move that was straight out of choreography. josie was now standing ont the bed taking veronica's snap back putting it on.

"Ridin' on a tractor

Lean all in my bladder

Cheated on my baby

You can go and ask her" josie raps ruffling cheryls hair before continuing her part.

"My life is a movie

Bull ridin' and boobies

Cowboy hat from Gucci

Wrangler on my booty" she smacks her ass before hopping down the three girls putting there backs together.

"its like that every time. " cheryl says to the camera .

-

"ryan will be here after breakfast. " josie reads the text off of her phone as veronica, cheryl, toni and herself sat around the table at I hop, betty and her mom refusing to eat there so they went to McDonalds.

"I don't understand why we had to sleep in one room last night, how come you got the full room to yourself. " veronica says swirling her straw in her soda. looking at cheryl.