Shivanya: I see

Rithik: Tell about your family.

Shivanya: why?

Rithik: General Knowledge

Shivanya: My parents are died in a accident and my brother only is there for me.

Rithik: sorry Shivanya.

Shivanya: it's ok Rithik.

Waiter arrived with capuchinos

Waiter: Sir your order.

Rithik: Thanks

Waiter kept the cup and saucer in the table and left. Rithik moved one to Shivanya and said

Rithik: Take it.

Shivanya: Thanks.

Rithik: kis liye?

Shivanya: coffee

Rithik: oh

Shivanya: Next!

Rithik: Kyu?

Shivanya: Office or Someother place

Rithik: What's is your idea?

Shivanya: I didn't share anything to a unknown person but I can't think you as a stranger.

Rithik: What do you mean?

Shivanya: I feel that there is something between us. I don't how to tell.

Rithik: Smart.

Shivanya: Can we go to Club?

Rithik: Kya?

What the girl are you? said smiling. Shivanya don't know how to ask because the first person whom she feel comfortable with him after his brother. Is that only Rithik? Perhaps, what to say this is friendship or first step of love. Who knows that what will happen?

Shivanya: sorry

Rithik: 9:30p.m at Marathali Heaven club.

Shivanya: Rithik.

Rithik: You are coming. OK na

Shivanya: Hmm.

Rithik: Good girl.

Shivanya: Can we go….

Rithik: Office

Shivanya: No

Rithik: Then

Shivanya: I mean that meh dress select.

Rithik: I will drop you.

Shivanya: Thank you but I will manage.

Rithik: See you at night.

Shivanya: Hmm.

Rithik: Bye.

Shivanya: Bye.

Who knows this friendship will turn into sweet love or hasty? They are not understanding that they have already fallen in love with each other. Something's will not happen easily according to our wish. If that happens then there will be some triumph or diaster.

Shivanya was waiting for Rithik outside the club. It was 8:25p.m still now he not came it's has been an hour. She couldn't bear it of standing outside the club for an hour, so she decided to go inside if Rithik came then he will be coming inside. Shivanya was sat near the bar.

Shivanya: 1 voda and orange juice.

Waiter: Ok

Shivanya was searching for Rithik but couldn't find him.

Waiter: Mam your order.

Shivanya: Thanks.

She take it in her hand and gulp it immediately.

Someone from behind touch her shoulder she turn and see. Perhap, it is Rithik whom she waited for an hour.

Rithik: Thik ho na.

Shivanya: Hmm

Rithik: sorry.

Shivanya: Dance.

Rithik: Kyu?

Shivanya: Dance Karti ho na.

Rithik: I'm sorry

Shivanya: Listen to me

Rithik: OK. Can we dance Miss.Shivanya

the soft flow of music to begin. Once it started they took a step forward and bowed. They circled each other, their gaze remained locked. Rithik placed his hand on her back, Shivanya's hand on his shoulder. Together, they danced to the music, their feet in perfect sync to the beating of her heart. As the song progressed she felt relaxed, and allowed a small smile to form on her lips. He was perfect. His eyes, were deep and irresistible. One thing was for sure, she was one lucky girl to receive a partner like him.