I blushed furiously and tried to glare at him but he just smirked even more and got out of the Great Hall. Everyone in the Great Hall saw this quick talk and quickly went back to their buisness. Ron glared at me and then at Draco and Ginny and Harry were smirking at me. 

"Well definitly not just friends" Harry chuckled.

I was now red and got out of the Great Hall to my potion class. I sat down besides Draco and tried not to pay attention to him. We were making an everlasting elexir in a complete silence. While we were making the potion I remembered about what Ginny said and I turned to face the slytherin boy.

"Ginny will come over saturday night if that doesn't bother you" I told him.

"You don't have to ask me I'm fine with that" he responded with a smile.

I smiled back and we continued our potion.

elipse of 4 days //

Draco's POV //

It was already saturday and I was getting ready for the quidditch match. Today we were going to beat the gryffindor, I prepared the team the whole week for this match and we were ready. All Hogwarts was coming to see the match and we had to win, for the Slytherin pride ! 

The two teams were still on the ground and I greeted Harry Potter, the quidditch captain of the gryffindor team. Then we soon started the match slytherin had 30 points whereas the gryffindor had 70 points. We were loosing but we could easily win more points. I scanned the whole field to search the snitch just like Potter and  I finally found it, before Potter. I then headed to the gryffindor bleachers, the snitch quickly moved behind a brown haired girl ; Hermione. She seemed annoyed and when she caught me staring at her she gave me sign to come. She showed me the little snitch in her bushy hair. I smirked and headed towards her.

"Get it off, it's hurting me" she told me.

"Potter won't be happy to know  you helped me" i said with a smirk.

"Whateer I'm in pain now" she frowned. 

"Okay come closer" I told her.

She did as I told her and I reached the snitch.

I showed the snitch to the wholed field proudly making Slytherin win. I winked at Hermione and she rolled her eyes,s haking her head with a smile. The rest of the day was just the brightest day I've ever had yet. All the slytherins went to the three broomstick to have a little party. Later on that day I stayed with Blaise in Hogsmeade. I saw the golden trio and Weasley girl arguing with Hermione, the brown haired girl looked really pissed, I assume they were talking about the quidditch match. But then Weasley girl took Hermione apart and they saw us, Hermione tried to run aways but Ginny forced her to come to us with her. 

"Hey Hermione didn't tell you but thanks for the snitch" I told Her with a smile.

"Shut up" she glared at me and I laughed. 

"So...I heard you had a party tonight could we come?" Blaise asked looking at Ginny dead in the eye.

"Sure !" She answered.

"What !? No they can't it is a GIRL night" Hemrione said glaring back at Ginny.

"Come on it'll be fun, plus it's also my dormitory so...You come over too Blaise" I said.

"Perfect" Weasley girl said while winkng at Blaise.

Saturday Night //

Hermione's POV //

It was the night and I was still in my gryffindor uniform waiting for Ginny to come in the living room. Draco was sitting in an armchair in front of the fireplace. I heard the portait opening and I saw Ginny and Zabini coming in the common room. We then all sat around the fireplace and Zabini got out some alcohol.

"So what are we gonna do ?" I asked.

"Let's play truth or dare !" Ginny proposed excited.

"oh on I know where this is going I'm not into that" I said standing up.

I felt strong arms grabbing me by the waist to sit me on the couch, I turned my head and saw Draco smiling at me kindly. 

"Stay here it'll be fun, I bought veritaserum from our potion class" he told.

"Perfect ! We'll mix it with the alcohol" Said Zabini happily.

"I'm not drinking that" I refused.

"What you want you want it in pumpkin juice or somethin'?" Draco said sarcastically.

I glared at him while Ginny poured the potion with the alcohol in a glass for all of us. We started playing immeidatly after that. A part of me knew it was a big mistake that I'm doing but I couldn't stop the other part of me to make Malfoy shut his mouth. We all took a sip in our drink and Blaise asked the first question.

"So Gin' truth or dare ?" he asked as I raised an eyebrow at Ginny because of how the slytherin called her.

Only her close friends call her like that.

"Dare" 

"Sit on the lap of the person you like in this room" the slytherin said.

Ginny blushed a little and sat on Blaise's lap. So she likes him !?

"Am I a joke to you ?" I told her faking my disapointment.

She laughed at me and asked me "Truth or dare" 

Going for dare is bad if that's her who asks so I went for truth. 

"Do you have a crush for someone in this room ?" She asked.

Shit...

"Yes" I repplied almost immediatly.

They all cheered at how "the know-it-all girl has a crush on someone. But the veritaserum spoke for me, I didn't know if I truly liked someone here. My toughts went straight on Draco, that was him no? I don't talk to Blaise and i'm not lesbian so that must be him. I didn't like the idea of liking the prince of the slytherins. I put my hand on my mouth at this realization. I turned to my right and saw Draco looking me in the eyes seriously even tough he was laughing with the others. He stopped and smirked.

"Dare" He said in a safe voice.

I couldn't think of anything but his silver gaze on me, his pink lips and his messy blonde hair after this long day. I could feel a heat spreading all over my body while my lips were shaking as I spoke the only dare I wanted to give him right now. Not a word cam out of my mouth right now, my brain was fighting with the alcohol that tried to find a way to bring Draco's lips to mine.

"Kiss yo girl Granger" I heard Blaise's voice shouting.

I saw Draco blushing a bit -wich was unusual of him and hella attractive- I slapped myself mentally at this tought while Draco shouted to Blaise that I wasn't his girl. Then he approached me and slowly put his hand on my now red cheek. He approached his face to mine and took few seconds to look in my eyes and then pulled me gently into a soft kiss. I closed my eyes at the taste of his warm lips on mine, the smell of cologne around him and the heat burning my cheeks. No one has ever kissed me like that and I must admit it, it felt amazing having ! We broke the kiss and he sat closer then before, I didn't want to look at him be fear that he'd make fun of me.

Draco's  POV //

I kissed her.

I kissed her. Like I never kissed anyone before, we were so close that I could feel her heart beating faster as I tasted the strawberry of her lips. It felt amazing. I liked kissing her. I liked having her around me, seeing her turning bright red as I approach her, I'm in love with her, I've been waiting this for years now and I finally get her !

We continued the game for few hours and Blaise and the weasley girl -Ginny- went back to their dormitory, well I assume the slytherins dormitory together. Hermione and I cleaned up the place and went to sleep after that. But I couldn't sleep, I was thinking about her, Hermione...Her kiss... I touched my lips and smiled as I closed my eyes so I could sleep with this tought on my mind.