Joseph x Aesop part 2

Joseph's point of view

I'm so excited! It's one day before the party and I'm still practicing how to apologize to Aesop to the mirror. It seems so stupidddd. Ughhhhhhhhhhh. Why does love have to be so complicated?! Suddenly, with a loud thud, my bathroom door busted open with Jack standing there. " Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy Joseph! " I cringed. Wtf. Is he really this excited for me to confess? That, or he wants to see me get rejected. Already feeling nervous that Jack came in, Michiko bursts in my room too.

Joseph: " DO NONE OF YOU GUYS RESPECT MY PRIVACY?! THIS IS TYE BATHROOM! WHAT IF I WAS TAKING A PISS?!"

Jack: " Nah. It doesn't matter. We all know what you have anyways. "

Michiko: " Yeah.. about that. No. But, WE GOTTA GET YOU PREPARED FOR AESOP! LETS GET THIS SHIP TOGETHER! "

Jack: " YEAH!" ( Oml. I'm editing my work, and I'm cringing so bad. Even my past self knew this was bad )

Joseph: " Ughhhhhhhh, fine. "

Jack: " Wait. Actually, never mind. Michiko and I will buy something for you two. You will be fine. "

Michiko: " Wait, what? "

Before Michiko could ask, Jack dragged her out of the room with that big claw of his. Wonder what he'll buy. Better not be condoms, that fucke-. You know what? I'll just continue practicing what I'll say.

* Timeskip. The next day *

IT'S THE FOURTH OF JULY! I changed into a t-shirt and some short, nothing too classy or fancy. I needed to find Eli early, since today is the day of the party, and he was one of Aesop's best friend.

Joseph: Eli! There you were! I need to ask real quick, what would Aesop want as a present?

Eli: * thinking in his mind: * you in him * : Umm, he likes embalming dead bodies, so maybe a new coffin?

Joseph: Nevermind. Your idea sucks. I'll give him something else. BYE!

Eli: ?????

Oh god, oh god, oh goddddddd! WHAT DO I GIVE AESOP?! AHHH! I ran all around the mall ( pretend they are allowed to go outside ) and thank god. I managed to find a gift! A beautiful, brand new paint set. Not the child kind, the one just add water too, with those small oval pallets, but an actual professional paint set. It comes with around 18 canvases and everything. I remember one time we were talking, and he suddenly brought up painting. He used to paint as a child, and he would love to paint again, but he doesn't have time. He is now always playing matches and embalming the other survivors. It was so cheap as well. Only $580? Hope Aesop isn't disappointed that it was not so expensive. ( Why you so rich?! ) " He is worth wayyyyyy more than 580. He is priceless! One day, he will even become my wife. Er, well, husband?

* Timeskip to the times of the party *
I'm just finished wrapping the gift after about 2 hours. Hope Aesop will enjoy it. Now I gotta change. I put on my moonlight gentleman skin, due to Aesop liking those weird furry ball things. ( he means animals like dogs or cats ) Time for the party! Hope Aesop won't hate me.

Sorry for the ending. I'll write the lemon in the next chapter. Also, sorry for not updating for a while. Thanks for reading! Baiiiiiiiiiiiiii!