Gotta love life amiright?

So Izuku meets all might way sooner in this and all might doesn't try to meet back up with him later btw...
Thanks for clicking on this trash! Enjoy.
(Also warning, major character death. I'm so sorry you deserve better.)
                       ***********

'I wonder what's going to happen today...' Izuku thought as he was walking back home from school. He was limping a bit from his usual beat down or 'kacchans quirk training' as he liked to call it, as he was young and didn't want to accept his best friend(?) would do that to him. Oh look it's mom! She must've gotten off work early today and gone to get groceries or something!

"oH lOoK! a NeW vEsSeL! YoU sEEm tO hAvE A NIce QuiRK! ThIS wOn'T hURt tO mUCh!" Said a slimy monster that was lunging at Inko, Izuku's mom.

"MOM!" Screamed the young and naïve Izuku

"HONEY RUN!" She screamed as she was ineffectively trying to pick off the slime with her levitation quirk.
Being a 9 year old he thought his mom knew best and hero's would come even though it was a part of town where cameras don't often show up due to it being a more run down part of town. So he ran and hid behind a dumpster. He was wrong, well at least for a while.
At this point his mother had stopped moving but a hobo looking hero with yellow googles swept in. Not knowing a child was there he proceeded to gouge out the villains eyes with a sharp pipe that seemingly appeared out of nowhere, blood spurting everywhere and knocking out the villain.

He started to call the cops , but heard a child sobbing behind a dumpster in the valley. Realizing he watched that whole ordeal he quickly wrapped up the phone call -obviously telling them a possible son was there- and laying the dead or at least severely injured woman down, he rushed to the dumpster to find a 10 year  old in a sobbing fit with burns and a black eye that didn't look like they were from the villain.
"Hey kid, you okay? Was that your mom over there?" No response. "Kid I cant help you until you answer my questions at least tell me who you are." He pushed not knowing how to deal with kids this being his 5th mission after getting out of yuuei.

"I-Izuku midoriya... that was*hic* that was m-my mommy over there, is- will she b-be okay?" The child asked hopefully kind of scared of this man.

"... I- I don't know kid. To be honest the cops and an ambulance will be here soon but your mom might not make it."

"W-WHAT!? No... mommy will be fine... you're a liar. YOU'RE A BIG FAT LIAR!" He yelled once again falling into sobs

"Wait Kid-" sirens cut off this mysterious man from saying whatever he could -which wasn't much- to cheer this kid up.

"Hello, you must be the child eraserhead talked about. Call me Detective Tsukachi. (Is that how it's spelled?) I will be asking you some questions up at the station." The detective said to the now silent child while turning to face the hero. "Thank you eraserhead for doing watch you did. Most hero's are in the more... populated, parts of town and if you hadn't been there then this child might have had to live on the streets." He praised.

The hero turned to Izuku after thanking the officer and said; "The name's eraserhead, don't look me up."

                    ****************
Ok so that was the end of that. Before you ask, no eraserhead will not be adopting Izuku but it will get better for him. Well at least marginally. So this was my first fanfic and was probably at least decently bad. I update whenever so I may update 3 days in a row or I may not update for a couple of weeks who knows. I'll announce on my channel if any traveling or events that I must go idle for happens tho. That's all I got for this one see you when I see you!