Moving into the funhouse

Hey guys so um... this may or may not trigger some bad memories so warning for that
Also this is Izuku at the beginning of his stay in the orphanage if you couldn't tell. Welcome and enjoy my trash!
                     *************
Turns out Izuku had to go to an orphanage. Hooray. He had to go to his house to grab some of his possessions, not including any of his hero memorabilia deciding he didn't like hero's as much anymore. After grabbing the essentials he definitely didn't have a brake-down on his moms bed. He definitely didn't destroy any and all of the things in his room relating to hero's. And he most definitely did not realize, kac- Bakugo wasn't his friend anymore.

After two police officers had to wrench Izuku off of his mother's bed, they were on the road to the local orphanage with a child to young to have gone through this, and a medium sized duffel bag containing Izuku's belongings plus a picture of his mom.
*******
Izuku put up his things in the small room he was given as well as shoving a box of notebooks, some filled and some empty. He did this while everyone else was at dinner meaning he was going to be eating in his room that night.

Izuku didn't... no he couldn't accept his Mom's death so he just sat there for hours until *KNOCK KNOCK* "Hello? I'm another kid here at the orphanage. I'm here to show you around and stuff." Said the child at the other side.

"Go away." Izuku said half muffled by the pillow his face was buried into

"Oops!" The door creaked open "Seems like I don't care!" Snarled the boy "Name's Kobayashi but you can call me rio." Izuku looked up and sure enough the seemingly 13 year old child had a spiked blue side cut(?) and muddy brown eyes that reminded him of kacchan but more... intimidating. He scared Izuku shitless. Izuku stares at rio with a blank but calculating face, annoying rio a great deal.
Rio grabbed Izuku by the collar of his raggedy old uniform and pinned him against the wall . Unmoving Izuku looked at anything but the older child's face but rio grabbed Izuku's hair and turned his face towards him.

"How. DARE YOU. LOOK AT ME WHEN I SPEAK TO YOU I DON'T CARE HOW OLD YOU ARE. I DON'T CARE IF YOU LOST YOUR MOM. YOU LOOK ME IN THE EYES AND RESPOND WHEN I TALK TO YOU." Izuku whimpered in agreement not wanting a worse version of kac-Bakugo. But the universe decided otherwise. The cruel, cruel universe.

"Now. Let's get going." Rio said setting Izuku down.

Short time skip cause it be like that

"... and this is the fucking courtyard. Aka my territory. You go out there at the same time as me you're dead." Izuku took a big gulp as rio shoved a uniform into his arms "Here's the outfit for the new school." All of a sudden he grabbed izuku by his ear as he was walking off "If I see you in school you better stay out of my way."
Izuku, sweet 9 year old Izuku took a deep shaky breath...
And punched Kobayashi in the balls.
                      ***********
Okay guys so the warning on the top goes for a couple of these chapters that are coming so although I will put disclaimers on those I just wanted you to know now just in case.
Thank you for reading my fic!
That's all I got for today see you when I see you!
P.S. I'm changing his age from ten to nine.
604 words