A WIN

ALEX'S POV:

"This is for Hans," Charlie told us in the locker room.

It was time for the showdown. We all went to the ice and touched it skating in a circle.

 I took a deep breath and skated over to Orion with the rest of the team

"Alright, let's go hunting for goose eggs, huh? Come on, hands in. On three quack. One, two, three, quack quack quack quack quack," We all shouted. 

"Gooooooo Ducks!"

We got into position, I went to Adams left, Guy went to his right and as soon as the puck dropped Adam was shoved to the ground. Varsity stole the puck, but thankfully Julie saved it.  Goldberg uses his skate to block Riley's shot.

Julie goes to get the puck, the whistle is blown, and everyone backs away.  Charlie got to center and shoved Riley getting the puck. He passes it to me and suddenly someone rammed into me. I groaned and held my head feeling a throbbing pain, I stayed on the ground. 

"Alex are you okay?!" Adam and Charlie skated up. Medics came up and evaluated me.

"You need to sit out for fifteen minutes," They determined. I groaned and went to the box. 

More into the game...

It was the middle of the second period and my team was getting the shit knocked out of them. Every time I looked someone was getting tripped, dropped, tackled, shoved, you name it.  With only fifteen seconds left of second we went into the locker room to strategize. I was finally allowed back in the game and I wanted blood. 

"They're cheap-shotting us to death, Coach,"

"I know they are, I know they are," he says.

"It's gonna take a miracle for us to hold on," Averman sighed. The doors busted open to reveal Dean. 

"Dean Portman is awarded a full... athletic and academic scholarship to the Eden Hall Academy. I had this lying around the house in Chicago. My attorney thought I should sign it. I agreed. It's official, boys! I'm back!" Dean smiled. I ran up and hugged him, he lifted me up and spun me. 

"Look! I told you I could keep a secret!" I exclaimed excitedly. He laughed and ruffled my hair.

"Let's go dance on their skulls!" Dean yelled. We all cheered and went back out there.

We went into positions. The puck was dropped and Cole kept going for Dean. As they neared the boards, Cole jumped and Dean ducked sending Cole straight into the audiences, effectively shattering the glass.

"Holy shit." I muttered.  The Bash brothers were hitting Varsity left and right.

Dean got called for hooking and was sent into the box, I skated over to him.