Naruto: "Damn it all! We're gonna be late! We gotta move!"

Jaden: "Shit! Let's get moving!!"

(Imagine it's for the Entrance Exam; Skip to 0:57)

{Kaiba Dome}

Naruto: "Thank God we got there in time!"

Jaden: "Yeah, I told you I knew a shortcut!"

Naruto: "Yeah, whatever. Now where the hell is the bathroom around here?!"

Naruto and Jaden were seen walking around the Kaiba Dome, and while waiting for the their names to be called, and were watching a kid in a grey blazer duel one the duel proctors, and so far the kid in grey was dominating.

Proctor LP: 1300

Applicant LP: 3200

Proctor Field: 2 Monsters, 0 face-downs

Applicant Field: Vorse Raider, 1 face-down

Proctor: "Alright new kid, here's a multiple choice. When two Monsters are staring you down, do you A) throw in the towel, B) beg for mercy, or C) run home to mama?"

Applicant: "I think I'll go with D) none of the above!"

The duel applicant revealed one of his face down cards as he answered the Proctors taunt with one of his own.

Proctor: "A Trap Card?"

Applicant: "Exactly. You see when Ring Of Destruction is activated, I choose one Monster in attack mode, and we each lose life points equal to it's attack points."

A Ring lined with grenades appeared on the Applicant's Monster, before the grenades detonated, taking the Monster, along with the two duelists life points.

Applicant LP: 3200>> 1300

Proctor LP: 1300>> 0000

Proctor: "Not a bad move Applicant, Welcome to Duel Academy."

Applicant: "I thank you, oh wise Proctor."

Jaden: "Aw sweetness! I can't wait to duel that guy!"

Naruto stared on with a small smirk on his face, he also wanted to duel that guy, he just had more tact than his younger brother. The blonde Yuki felt his stomach rumble with gas, before running to the first person he saw, which happened to be a short kid with turquoise hair.

Naruto: "Hey dude, where's the bathroom?! I got an Inferno Fire Blast in my backside, and I do NOT want to release it in my pants!"

Turquoise-Hair: "AH!! Uh, down the hall to the left!"