Secret Love

Edd's POV

My Bestfriend Tom was the person I
loved,Ever since he came out as gay.I knew that that was my chance,I was Gay but i never told him.Cause i was afraid he would disown me,But now that he is Gay,It could be my chance to Get with him.
The Next Day
I woke up early to make breakfast.I made Pancakes,Bacon,And eggs.Usually Tom would get up early,To take a shower,But to today he stood in his room for quite a while,I should check up on him.But Anyways,After the food was done I woke up Matt,Tord was here in the morning,but left shortly afterward.He told us that it was his job,And that he would soon be back Because being the "Boss" is f**king hard.I also packed him lunch,Cause he looks like he haven't ate in 12 days.Man,I sound like a mom dont I?.Tom still haven't woke up yet.I was getting worried,Maybe he still Hungover?,Maybe he's listening to music,Or maybe.........Nevermind.After 5 Minutes I finally decided to check on Tom.I knocked on his door,asking if he was okay. "Tom!,Are you okay?"
No answer.
I tried again,"Tom!Hey come out!"I then open the door a tiny bit.Only to here him Crying,on the floor.I got scared so I bursted open the door,He was okay,But he looked like he was hungover,Or maybe just drunk?.Either way  walked over to him.I sat down next to him,I then started to look at him more,He wasn't Drunk Nor Hungover.He was Crying.I then gave him the worlds biggest hug ever,To then which he Started to cry less,I told him it was okay,But I knew it wasn't."Hey,Hey okay,Dont cry,Its okay..." He then stopped crying,But he still was sniffling.I knew tom was the one to cut himself,Overall with the abusive dad,and being disowned for being gay,Its pretty likely for him to cut himself. I have saw him cry before,and saw him cut himself aswell.But this time was different he was crying so much,his eyes were puffy and red,He has breathing so heavily,and I felt so bad that I didn't help him sooner.But that didn't matter,I had to be there for him.