- "We knew you'd help us. We heard what happened to their War Chief."

- "He was in my way."

Sam shook hands with their leader as I turned to look at Clarke who pointed with her head in the direction of the truck; a Trikru kid was looking around and getting close to discovering the King and his guard. We couldn't let that happen, it'd mean war. Again.

- "So...?" –Sam asked Clarke.

- "I'm sorry, there's nothing we can do."

- "You think you could unblock the road?" –I questioned and soon the Grounders were clearing it.

- "I'll come back." –Sam reassured them as she started to move back to the truck while Clarke and I got in the Rover again.

- "We're heading to Polis." –the leader explained before looking at me- "If you're going there, we could use a ride."

- "We're not going to Polis."

- "Broadleaf and Plains Riders are moving against Azgeda."

- "What?" –Sam turned around to look at him- "No, that's not right."

- "Azgeda did this."

- "I know who did this."

- "Sam, get in the Rover."

- "We have to attack them now, we're heading to Polis to unite with the other clans." –the leader kept up his conversation with Sam, both of them ignoring me- "You should come with us."

- "I will join you and we will destroy the runway army who did this."

- "Sam, get inside." –I forced her to me, speaking now in between my teeth, pointing at the kid about to discover Roan with my eyes- "We have to go. Now."

- "You trust me?" –I nodded- "Then go." -she pulled away and forced me inside the Rover, Clarke having already started it.

- "Sam, please, get inside."

- "Get the fuel to Raven." –she closed the door before moving back- "Now."

- "Sam..."

- "Azgeda!" –the kid yelled before I could say anything else.

- "I said fucking go, Bellamy! Trust me."

Sam moved back, taking out her blades and moving towards the side of the Trikru Grounders getting ready to shoot at the truck.

- "Bellamy, let's move!" –Clarke yelled at me- "She'll be alright, we have to go."

I wished Clarke had jumped onto the driver's seat instead of me so that I could get down from the Rover and follow Sam, but I couldn't; I had to drive the fuel to Raven and wait for Sam to show up. I knew she would, I was certain; I had no more doubts about whether she could survive anything, I doubted there was anyone or anything out there that could actually kill her. I trusted her. So I drove away fast, only glancing at the rear mirror once, seeing her slashing someone's throat before I could only see trees again.

- "She'll find her way back."

- "I know she's going to be alright." –I didn't even bother turning to look at Clarke as she finally spoke again.

- "Then, what's bothering you?"

- "What bothers me is that every time I have to leave her behind. I know she's totally capable of doing things on her own, but I'd like to be included in them."

- "Did you talk?"

- "Yeah, we're good. We're taking it slow." –I smiled to myself- "I'm not fucking this up again."