"You're on in five, darling," Molly informed. "Ginny and Nicole are with the boys downstairs. I'm going to go take my seat, alright? See you in a few minutes."

Audrey didn't say anything as Molly scurried out of the room, and she turned to face Arthur, the man who she had decided was going to be walking her down the aisle. She smiled at him. "Are you ready, dad?" she asked in a whisper.

"As ready as you are," he answered. He glanced out the window. "C'mon. Nicole and Ron are walking now." He offered Audrey his arm, and the girl wrapped her arm around his and the two of them made their way downstairs. They came to a stop at the open doorway leading into the courtyard. Audrey stared out at the group in front of her, all of whom were focused on Artemis and Ginny at the moment.

Once they had taken their spots, the band started to play the wedding march. Audrey swore that then that a spotlight was placed on her. She took a deep breath before she and Arthur slowly began the journey to the altar. The girl held the bouquet of flowers in her hands tightly, hoping no one could see how nervous she really was. Her anxiety only got worse as she glanced up and saw Draco standing there waiting for her. Audrey blinked away a few tears; she had to remain calm.

She finally came to a stop in next to Draco, turning to face him. As Arthur and the rest of the guests sat down, Audrey brought her attention to Kingsley, who was going to be the one officiating the wedding. Audrey was just glad that he was able to convince the Ministry to pardon the Malfoys for their crimes; otherwise the wedding wasn't going to be possible. The girl shook the thought from her mind as Kingsley began to speak.

"Good afternoon, family and friends. We come together, not to mark the start of a relationship but to recognize a bond that already exists. This marriage is one expression of the many varieties of love. Love is one, though its expressions are infinite," he started. "And in these times, finding love is all the more worthwhile."

Audrey had to admit; he was right. When she decided to go find Draco, she never fathomed this was where she would be standing less than a year later. The girl never thought she would find love in the midst of the war, but it happened, and she was definitely glad she did.

"It is fitting to speak briefly about love. We live in a world of joy and fear and search for meaning and strength in the seeming disorder. We discover the truest guideline to our quest when we realize love in all its magnitudes. Love is the eternal force of life. Love is the force that allows us to face fear and uncertainty with courage. But, you must be of love a little more careful than of anything. For the giving of yourself in love is difficult: you must learn to give of your love without total submission of yourself. Therefore, in your giving, give your joy, your sadness, your interest, your understanding, and your knowledge–all expressions that make up life. But in this giving, remember to preserve yourself–your integrity, your individuality. This is the challenge of love within marriage," Kingsley went on. "Though I have a sneaking suspicion that these two will not have that problem. Together, they have faced unforeseen obstacles, and they have overcome. Their biggest challenge, however, is yet to come. They have also written their own vows." The man paused for a moment, turning to Draco, allowing him to begin.

Audrey watched her soon-to-be husband pull out a small slip of paper, noticing his hand shaking. "Many years ago, I stood under the Quidditch pitch, getting ready to start my first game. Standing next to me, was a girl. I happened to catch a glance of her smiling at me. Little did I know, that girl was you. Had I realized how amazing you were, I would've talked to you so much sooner. Alas, we can't turn back time, but I knew almost right after we got together, that this is what I wanted more than anything else. I know I'm far from perfect, but I promise that from this day forward I'm going to do my best to be the best husband I can be. You deserve perfection, and that's what you're going to get. I love you, Audrey, and I hope that this is only the beginning of something as beautiful as you are."

Somewhere in the middle, Audrey felt the tears in her eyes beginning to flow unchecked. She wasn't thinking that Draco was going to say anything like that. As the girl went to wipe her eyes, she handed Ginny her bouquet. After searching for a few moments, she realized she left her vows inside. She was just going to have to wing it.

"Draco... I didn't think that this is where we would be standing either. Believe me when I say that I wasn't expecting this when I went to bring you back to school. These past ten months we've been through a lot. But through every test and trial, we've persevered. No matter what happened, we stuck together, and I always knew I could count on you for anything. When everyone was turning against us, against you, I honestly can say that I didn't once rethink us. In the end, I know the only people who's opinion matter when it comes to our relationship, is our own. My promise to you... I just hope I can continue to make you the happiest man on this planet," Audrey once again wiped her eyes. "I've loved you longer than I ever knew, and nothing is going to change that Draco."

On that note, Kingsley took control once again. He turned to face Draco. "Do you, Draco Lucius Malfoy, take Audrey Michele McCarthy to be your wife, to love and to hold from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish; from this day forward until death do you part?"

Draco looked directly into Audrey's eyes, a huge smile on his face. "I do."

Kingsley turned to Audrey, "Do you, Audrey Michele McCarthy, take Draco Lucius Malfoy to be your husband, to love and to hold from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish; from this day forward until death do you part?"

Audrey didn't hesitate. "I do."

Kingsley looked away from the couple for a moment, asking no one in particular, "The rings?"

Artemis nodded, and on that cue, two small boys- twins with curly blond hair- came toddling down the aisle way. Each of the boys handed a ring to both Draco and Audrey before they ran back to their mother. Audrey checked the ring that was handed to her; she got the right one.

"They will now exchange the rings, a symbol of their unity," Kingsley announced.

Without another word, Audrey and Draco took each other's hands, carefully sliding the rings effortlessly onto the other's finger. Once that task was complete, the couple kept their hands interlocked, both knowing the moment they had been dying for was only moments away.

"May these two find happiness in their matrimony. May they live faithfully together, may they ever remain compassionate. May years be rich in the joys of life, and their days be long upon the earth," Kingsley concluded. "I now pronounce you man and wife. You may kiss the bride."

Audrey felt Draco's right hand slip from hers, delicately pulling the veil over her head before he pulled her into the first kiss they would share as a married couple. The moments passed like minutes, and even though it only lasted a few seconds, Audrey never wanted it to end. When she opened her eyes, most of the guests were on their feet, most in tears like she was.

"I now present to you Mr. and Mrs. Draco Malfoy," Kingsley ended.

With that, Draco wrapped an arm around the girl's waist as he led her down the aisle back towards the manor. Audrey's mind started drifting towards the reception, which was to be held on the other side of the manor grounds, she couldn't help but notice something out of the corner of her eye as she passed by her guests.

Her mother was standing off to the side, hardly sticking out among the décor. She did come...