Huening Kai (2) - As Your Bestfriend

it's been a while!! since lately hyuka hasn't been posting on twt, this one is for him >:((( also this is gonna be by bullets since my brain is too fried to make a paragraph luv xx

+ × +

- Hyuka is good at playing instruments so I think he'd be willing to teach you if you ask him. He would be a good teacher but sometimes you'll get distracted because for sure, he'll tell you jokes.

- He would rub your tummy whenever he gets the chance. This is common knowledge.

- Will take your pictures then you'd laugh at him because most of them are blurry (then again you also get laughed at because yours are blurry too).

- He likes to clown you and sometimes it gets overboard that you get annoyed. When it happens, he doesn't talk to you for a day then the next day he sends you a meme

- "lol this looks like yeonjun hyung when he's burping dont u think"

- "are you still mad......"

- Of course you forgive him.

- When you have a bad day, he'd be silent since he's afraid he might say something wrong that could make it worse, so he just nudges you on the elbow/pats you on the back. Actions speak louder than words.

- When he's having a bad day, he'll be totally silent. You need to wait before he talks about it himself.

- Sends you random youtube videos at 2 am. Probably an autotune cat fight.

- Recommends songs to you

- When you guys are out buying clothes, you'd ask him if the fit looks good on you. He tells you his opinion and both of you ended up going home without any new clothes.

- Arcade games. He'd get a stuffed toy from a claw machine then tease you for not getting one. (And no, he doesn't give the stuffed toy to you :P)

- You guys challenge each other and whoever loses has to treat the winner.

- You doodle a lot on his notebook and he gets his revenge by putting scribbling musical notes on yours.

- You're also friends with his siblings and you join them in clowning Kai. He gets really pouty but laughs at it.

- Uses the heart and smiley emoji a lot and probably keyboard smashes.

+ × +

a/n:

will probably do this for the other members too ehehe. thank you for reading!