Deadly Beauty

She was beautiful, captivating, enchanting, enticing and gorgeous and very well knew it. She had a sharp jawline, pink luscious lips, beautiful brown eyes, she had the body too. The perfect one. Her beauty was her weapon and she used it to her full advantage. She was an epitome of grace and beauty. She was soft spoken and lady like didn't cuss out loud and she was very pleasing to look at. And she had charm to everything she did her smile, her eyes, her lips and her body language. Presentable and perfect.
She sat there at the bar with a tight black dress red lipstick and he hair left lose. She waited for the best handsome, compliant man. She loved to be the predator. She saw a guy approaching and she thought game on. He apprached and they got talking be got her a drink and they kept having the fun night they were dancing and they kissed a full forced kiss. They both got into it and he gripped her ass and she knew she had to take this somewhere else. How she knew this guy was just like the others came for a one night stand, fucked a woman and dropped her. She was just another hole in his belt or a notch on the bedpost. So she asked him in a slutry voice that they can go back to her hotel and he complied. They went to a hotel room in the bar. They were all over each other. His hands all over her body, her hands over his. He was in over his head she had full control and he liked it. They had the most passionate night. She woke up next morning he was still there. She thought he'd be gone but he wasn't but oh she thought that too soon he got up from the bed and started dressing up. He sneaked out the door. She got up dressed and went after him. And she saw him make a call and she heard him talk on the phone and he was going to end her too so she acted on impulse took a loaded gun and pointed it towards his head he turned around in shock his eyes wide open she shot him. Boom! And he was dead with the same face on she smirked and wiped the blood of her face and got cleaning after that she got into the bath with a wine glass in her hand and A book and enjoyed the solace and her new kill.