21- The Stone

Nick felt like banging his head against walls made of pure vibranium.

"And then I got some chocolate cake for a reward," Peter finishes.

"I'm about to chuck you off this helicarrier, Parker. You should know that there is absolutely no way out of this so just answer the damn question," Fury says.

"Well there is technically a way out of this, I can see you're getting frustrated with me," Peter smiles in amusement.

Fury, without another word, gets up from his chair and walks out the room, leaving Tony and Steve with Peter.

Steve and Tony share awkward glances, not knowing whether or not they should stay.

Of course it would be dumb to leave and have Peter in a room by himself, he would find a way out.

"S-So umm...I'm going to get some water, Steve stay here with him," Tony cuts the silence.

"Get me a cup please!" Steve calls out before Tony walks out the door.

Peter glances around the room. His eyes land on something very valuable. 'Why's that in here?'

"Why have you got an infinity stone in here?" Peter asks, eyes narrowed towards it.

"U-uhh I-it...the information is-is classified," Steve replies.

Peter rolls his eyes, but begins to think, 'HYDRA would love the stone, they've been searching for some of 'em'.

Tony walks back in with his cup of water and sips from it. Steve frowns at him.

"What?"

"Tony I asked for a cup," Steve states.

"No you didn't."

"I di-Peter did I ask him for a cup of water?"

Peter doesn't answer.

"See the kid didn't even hear you and you're in the same room as him, you obviously didn't ask for one," Tony complains.

"The kid hates us that's why!" Steve replies.

"Don't turn the blame on hi-actually yes it's his fault about why we are here but that's not the point. You didn't ask for a cup!"

Nick walks back in and the two stop arguing. He sits back down in the chair and sighs, "Parker, give us the location before we have use any types of force."

"With all due respect-actually forget that...I will not give away any information AT ALL...unless," Peter's eyes trail towards the stone.

———————————————————

I'm so so sorry it's taken so long for this to get out, and it's not even that long. It's just that there has been SO MUCH going on with doctors and my stomach and school etc.

NAPLAN has just began which is shit (NAPLAN is a test only in Australia just if u wanted to know) and I'm stressing about that.

I've had four assignments to do over the past few weeks. My teachers are stressing me out.

Finally, the appointments, anxiety and hospital have been taking up most of my time but hopefully that's going to all end soon

I hope I can get more out for y'all sooner and have longer chapters

Til next time 🥳🥳