chapter 11: team placements

5 years have passed by since naruto had started The academy and as it stood he was tied for rookie of the year with sasuke uchiha and it was now Time to determine Who would be the number one student naruto had passed All the written tests and was now about to face both Kiba Inuzuka and sasuke uchiha upon his request and to all The other students surprise Iruka Sensei actually allowed it. Naruto looks at Kiba and sasuke and said." Let's make things interesting. Shall we???. I'll let both of you come at me with your strongest clan techniques and I won't move from this spot. IF you can Hit me I will acknowledge you as a rival. But if you can't lay even one scratch on me. Your not strong enough to be a shinobi. Let alone survive the outside world beyond our villages walls. deal???." And Kiba said." Ha. This is going to be easy!!!. Let's go akamaru." Sasuke then thought to himself."something strange is going on here. why would he just stand there and not move an inch???. Perhaps he is bluffing???. Maybe Kiba could lay a Hit on him." Kiba and akamaru then got into their four paws taijutsu stance and using the Man beast clone technique said." Get ready naruto. Because this is going to take you down in one Hit." And naruto said." Then you have The first move." Kiba then said." Duel fang over fang!!!." Kiba and akamaru then started spinning like two massive drills and Sakura said" naruto isn't going to move away from that attack at all!!??. What is he thinking!!??." And hinata said." Don't worry Sakura. Naruto-kun has already won this fight. Just watch. He's going to use his Trump card." Kiba and akamaru were now inches away from naruto and just before they made impact naruto jumped up and grabbed Kiba and akamaru by their necks and threw them into the ground while back flipping. Kiba and akamaru then landed face first and was out Cold. Naruto then asked." Can anybody tell me where Kiba and akamaru went wrong in that fight???. Anyone at all???." And Sakura said." He was cocky and arrogant in his skills and underestimated his opponent. Leading to his defeat???." And naruto said." That's correct Sakura. Since he's still too slow and his clans technique required more speed then power it threw him off balance." Lee Then spoke up and said." That was a very unique and rare taijutsu you used naruto. It wouldn't have been The leaping crane would it???. Because I would like to learn it from you if it was!!!." And naruto said." Yes Lee it was The leaping crane technique but I can't teach it to you because it's a sacred technique that takes many years to master flawlessly. I'm sorry but I'm forbidden from teaching it to you as it's an uzumaki clan technique and only those who are deemed worth teaching or are part of the uzumaki clan may learn it." Sasuke then went charging in full speed at naruto. He went for a left hook to The face and a knee to the chest but naruto just stood there and dodged every single Hit without moving. Everyone just stood there and watched wide eyed as not one of Sasuke's moves hit naruto then flexed his fingers as if they were claws and had his knees Bent and arms shoulder length apart and Lee said." That's impossible!!!. He's using The crouching tiger taijutsu style a very dangerous technique to be up against in close range like sasuke is now." (BAM!!!) Naruto slammed his left hand into Sasuke's chest as sasuke doubled over in pain naruto then sent his knee under Sasuke's lower jaw dislocating it and pinning him to The ground said." I win uchiha. You lose. Get over it." Iruka then said." Winner. Naruto uzumaki senju namikaze. That concludes the The taijutsu portion of the gennin exam. Next is weapons throwing." Naruto grabbed all ten Kunai and shuriken and threw them at the paper targets hitting Dead center and naruto said." Well. Thanks. That was boring. Now I'm going to demonstrate my accuracy with a bow and arrow." And Iruka said." Well. Your allowed to use any weapons of your choice. Go ahead and show us how good you are." And naruto said." Okay. But you might want to step aside." And Iruka asked." Why is that???." And naruto said." Simply put. I'll be firing from The academy roof top." Iruka's Jaws just dropped and said." That's impossible!!!!. Nobody can Hit a target from that distance!!!." And naruto said." Just watch and you will see that I can." Naruto then went up to the academy roof and drawing an arrow from his quiver notched The arrow and focused on the target and fired The arrow and a Sonic boom was heard everyone said." Sensei look out!!!." Iruka then jumped out of the way and the next thing he knew there was an arrow lodged in the targets skull and out The back of it two more arrows went flying at The targets and the results were The same. Iruka then said." I. I could have been killed!!!. But. How did you do that naruto!!??." And naruto said." Chakra infusion allows a weapon to become stronger faster or sharper depending on The elemental nature of the chakra. It's called chakra manipulation. Haven't you guys learned that yet???." Everyone shook their heads no. Well all accept for Hinata of course. and naruto said." Don't worry. I'll have the council update The coriculum requirements for the academy." Naruto then sat next to Hinata and waited as All the rest of the fights end in a draw or knock out. The team assignments came and Iruka said." Team 7 will be naruto senju uzumaki namikaze, hinata Hyuga, and Karin uzumaki. Your jounin Sensei is Kushina uzumaki and jiraia of The sannin." All The other students were amazed that they were going to be taught by The red hot habanero of konoha and toad sage of konoha. Sasuke was jealous because he was put on a team with the fan girls Sakura haruno and ino yamanaka. But that only meant that he wasn't worth being naruto's rival and he didn't care. Kiba however was furious once again that he's not going to be with the girl he wanted. And vowed to get revenge against naruto for doing so. Oh how wrong he was in thinking such a thing an hour later and we find team 7 at ichiraku's ramen noodles getting to know each other better and do introductions with one another and Kushina said." Okay guys. Now that we're well aquainted with each other Meet me and jiraia at the top of the hokage mountain tomorrow morning at 7:00 am. But since we All live together just wake up at that time and The test shall begin." And naruto said." No problem mom. You heard Them girls. 7:00 am Sharp or I'll have Helios wake you up."