You caught them in the act of murder

Start from the beginning

I suddenly feel a hand grab onto my shoulder, i jump and open to see Aimi. Her face coverd in blood and a sinester smirk on her face.

"A-Aimi...."

"Baby... should'nt you be getting your beauty sleep?"

Yukio:

Its been a two and a half years since i and Yukio started dating. Its been great, he can be overprotective at times but its still great. He does not have any rules but one..

Do not go in the basement.

I always wonder why, what is he hiding? But i guess everyone has their secrets.

I get up from the couch to try to find Yukio, i haven't seen him in awhile. I start to search the house, i go to our bedroom. Not there. I go to the kitchen. Not there. I go to the bathroom. Not there. Where is he?

Just as im about to call his name i hear something in the basement, it sounds like someones... Crying? I know im not allowed to go there, but.. What can happend if i just peek in? What if something has happend to him?
I walk up to the door and reach for the doorhandle, i slowly open it, its not locked so its not something important, right?..
The wooden steps down to the basement are very dirty, i look back in distgust. But i really dont care right now and start walking down. The steps dont make any sounds, thats good. The crying gets louder, now i get really worried because it sounds like Yuki. My best friend.

I rush down the stairs, almost tripping on my own foot. When im on my last step, my eyes widen.

Yuki is sitting tied to a chair, arm and legs have cuts on them, his face thinner than ever and his eyes looking down.

"Yuki!!" I scream.
His face lifts slowly as if he so tired. His eyes lit up. I run to him and cup his cheeks.
"Y-Y/n, help.. me, plea-ase."

" I will, i will. What happend?" I ask as i start untying him.

"Yuk..io... it was Yukio...." My brows furrow in confusion..

"Wait what?..No..Really?" I ask, not knowing how to think. But as im finishing the first knot, im thinking so much that i dont hear a door closing.

"Y/n, run." Yuki said suddenly says.

"What?" I say.

" Yeah, what..Yuki?.." Says a voice behind me, already knowing who it is.

"Yukio... WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?!" I scream as i turn around to Yukio.

"Love, i did what i had to.." Yukio said, smirking.

"You ar- " before i could finish my sentence, Yukio runs to me, grabs me and ties me to a pole. I dont know how he got so fast. I didnt even have time to react.

"Let her.. go you freak..." Yuki says.

" Aw and what are you going to do about it? Fight me? I think not." Yukio says, and chuckles.

Yukio walks over to him, his eyes filled with madness. He then sees that his arm is free. He chuckles again.
Walks to an old table, that i did not notice before. Full with knifes, nails, whips and other sharp things. He grabs three nails and a hammer. I already know what he is going do. I beg for him not to do it. He ignores me.

// A little gore warning//
" Y/n, sweetie. Why dont you close your eyes?" He says.

He walks up to Yuki, Yuki's eyes filled with fear. And looks with big eyes as Yukio starts to place the nail right on his thin hand.

"One" he lifts the hammer high and slams it down on the nail. Yuki screams in pain.

"Two" He places another nail on his other hand, slams the hammer down. Yuki screams again but louder.

"Three" This time he places the nail right in Yuki' s forehead. Yuki glances at me gives me a weak smile. His last smile. Thats when Yukio slams the hammer down. His life leaving his eyes.

"Yuki......"

"YUKIIIII!!! " i scream, bursting out crying. My eyes turn to Yukio.

" Yukio..You FUCKING MONSTER! GET AWAY FROM ME! I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU!!!" I scream on and on. Yukio turns around. He has a blank look on his eyes. His white hoodie splaterd with blood. He drops the hammer and slowly walks to me.He sits down infront of me and strokes my tears away. I flinch at his touch.

"You dont hate me, Baby. You know that. But, now you have to go to sleep. " he says. He stands up and pulls out a cloth. Goes to the table and puts something on it. Then walks back to me. Sits back down and sweetly smiles. I feel disgusted.

"Get away from me. You're mad..." i say while tears still run down my cheeks. That is all i can say, im to scared.

He does not say anything. He looks me in the eyes, but then he leans in for a kiss. I try to strugle, he then pushes himself onto my lap and holds the back of my head. He pecks my lips. I shiver, a killer is kissing me...
He backs off, smiles then brings the cloth to my face. I turn my face. He still holds the cloth to my nose. I hold my breath.

"Baby, breathe. Nothing will happend, i promise." He says.

After awhile i cant hold it anymore, so i breathe. I start to get tired. Soon i cant even keep my eyes open. And then everything goes black.

" Good girl."

"Baby! Wake up!"

What...?

I slowly open my eyes. Im in my bedroom, Yukio is on top of me trying to wake me up, wearing his favorite sweater. I smile.
Then i remember what happend, i sit up straight.

"Get away from me.." i whisper, Yukio gives me a confused look.

"What do you mean? Have i done something wrong? Please tell me then" He says as he scoots closer to me.

"You killed Yuki!!" I almost scream and backs up against the wall by the bed.

"Wait what? No i did not. Wait did you have a nightmare? And why would i kill him, he is your best friend?"

My mind stop for a moment..
'was it just a dream? Yeah, why would my boyfriend kill my best friend.. it has to be a nightmare'

"Shit, sorry! It felt so real! Of course i know you would not do that!" I say, putting my hands on his face, cupping his cheeks. He smiles and holds my left hand. Rubbing it with his thumb.

"Its okay, Sweetie. Why dont i get you a cup of tea? Just lay back, i'll be back." Yukio says and gets up, goes to the door. Flashing me a smile before leaving.

But what you did not see, was the sinester smile on his face. Thinking that you are so easy to trick.

And he loves that about you....

///Sorry for the wait///