PJWL OS : Phass Gaya Re Kanhaiyaa

They say that Dil ke rishte (heart relationships) is more stronger than khoon ke rishte ( blood relationships) ,same is the case with the bond that Aarav shares with , both his mother's Tara and Khushi who aren't his birth mom but they both are more than that to him .

This OS is a sequel to my FF Phirse Jeena Who Lamhein , which depicted the life's of Raizadas post the show actual end .In my story Aarav played a very important role of being the first child to all his 4 sets of parents that had formed in my FF and also in the spin off named Jab Tak Hai Jaan (when there were 2 fandoms one was Arnav Khushi and another one was Khushi Harsh who wanted separate endings,in PJWL Harsh dies and in Jab Tak Hai Jaan ,Harsh is alive and Arnav gets another life partner)

1) First set of parents : Dhruv Singh Raizada also known as Karan and Tara Singh Raizada / Sheetal Kapoor : But since Aarav never considered Sheetal as his mother ,he always considered Tara to be his real mother after knowing his birth truth that he is Dhruv son.

2) Second set of parents : Arnav Singh Raizada and Khushi Singh Raizada : Aarav's adopted parents ,after Sheetal abandoned him and no one knew about Dhruv being alive and Aarav being his son,that time Arnav and Khushi adopted him.

3) Third set of parents is Arnav Singh Raizada and Tara Singh Raizada,when Arnav got separated from Khushi,he had got carried away with Tara's beauty one day, which resulted to Aara's birth (to which Aara is their second child since even after she was born and she wasn't with Arnav or Tara (longstory) Arnav and Tara we're boyfriend and girlfriend for the world and Tara that time considered Aarav her first child as she had seen him grow in front of him,even though that time he didn't consider her as his mother ,she was always being that mother figure to him even when he missed Khushi )

4) Fourth set of parents is Khushi Singh Raizada also known as Meera Mehra and Harsh Mehra : When Khushi was separated from Arnav ,she was pregnant with his children ,2 twins Arshi and Arhi and Harsh gave Khushi support and became her life partner in front of the world and became the father of Arshi and Arhi and when Khushi wanted to take Aarav's custody from Arnav,Harsh was ready to become Aarav's father but unfortunately that time they didn't get his custody as Tara and Arnav got it but even when Aarav had grown up ,he considered Harsh to be his father since it was Arshi and Arhi who considered him as their father and their happiness lies in being with Harsh and he felt Harsh was a better husband to Khushi that time ,even after the dismise of Harsh ,he still considers him as his father since he is Heera's father and Arshi and Arhi foster father.

So this summary about the relationships in Phirse Jeena WhoLamhein will give you an understanding over this one shot .

Phass Gaye Re Kanhaiyaa – Mother's Day Special

In AaHi Room

Tara comes to see what Ruhi is doing ,she knocks at the door: Ruhi beta,Can I come in ?

Ruhi : Yes Tara mama come in , anything you need mama !

Tara smiles : Thanks for your concern beta, and yes your mama wants something from you ! I know am trying to be selfish but it's just my wish .

Ruhi : Tara mama ,you don't have to hesitate to say go on ! Am ready to fulfill your wishes

Tara goes on to say : Well, I feel you and Aarav need to plan for another baby ! I would love to see a chotu sa Aarav now after seeing a choti si AaHi which is a replica of you !

Ruhi wasn't expecting to hear this,she was surprised : But Mama ,Aarush ! Isn't he a form of Aarav in a way , he is our first child and to have a third child .I don't want to neglect him more !