"No, it's rude."

"I hope this coffee shop is as good as your friends said or this will be another ruined date, Liam." Louis says this time, interrupting the chat of the other two, while they keep following him.

"It is and it's quite comfy, I went there once already and the employees are nice and the food and coffee are from crying and wishing for more."

"I will cut your balls if not." Zayn says in his husky tone.

"You are a bit too much obsessed with my balls man."

Zayn gives Liam a glower, shushing him. Louis laughs due their expressions and people keep trying to walk between them till they reach their destiny.

Liam was right when he said the place was comfy, it feels warm and just like a mixture of every seasons. Inside it smells like pastry and coffee. Even if there are some people who look quite in a hurry more than half of them look relaxed and happy, talking with their company.

The tables are in a shape of a circle and the chairs look like armchairs, with nice pillows, which makes it more comfortable. Also, the walls are with nice paints as decoration and in the main counter there are small baskets with sugar, others with coffee beans or others even with nice mugs. The pastries are in glassy showcases and it all looks so delicious and pretty.

They sit on a table and Louis actually feels pleased that there isn't much people in there (well it's just that the whole tables aren't occupied and that's not usual in London), which is good because for much Louis loves the noise and the agitation from the city, sometimes it's just too much and he appreciates some peace.

"Okay your balls are safe... From now." Zayn whispers leaning over Liam a little.

"Let's not talk about each other's nuts please." Louis rubs his temples, still trying to act serious and look like he is the mature one.

"Like that one time you ate nuts from mines?" Liam winks and Louis just wants to puke.

"First, you were wearing pants... Obviously. And second, you are so not funny." Louis rolls his eyes.

"Zayn is laughing." Liam points out and Louis looks at the dark haired boy, who is wiping his small tears from the corner of his eyes.

"That's because he is useless at being on my side. And an idiot."

"I'm sorry." Zayn chuckles.

"Whatever." Louis says finishing the conversation, because he doesn't want to end up laughing and screwing everything. The thing is Zayn doesn't laugh much but when he does, Louis needs to join him and it's not only because he looks too cute and too hot at the same time.

Zayn is just not human. With his shampoo-commercial raven hair, irritatingly flawless caramel skin, eyelashes, perfectly shaped brown, maybe hazel, eyes, cheek bones and a jaw that could cut him in half.

The waitress ends up showing up just in time. Her name is Stella (because she made sure to say her name before telling them she was going to serve them this morning , with a nice and polite smile) and her eyes look like Louis'. It's a mixture of blue and grey, also, Louis is sure Zayn just wants to ask her (as much as Louis does, honestly) how she can have such a healthy, shiny and pretty blonde hair -but that is just not the time to do it.

They order their food and Louis loves the feeling he gets when wants desperately to eat something, not only because he is hungry but because the way the food sounds already seems to taste so well. But yeah, okay, he is hungry. He was always a breakfast person, if that's something someone can be. He likes nice and huge breakfast. At home they were the best, at uni they sucked but now... Now it's like knowing he is going to have a nice day afterwards.