Bonus: Bloopers (Volume 1) (1 Year Anniversary Special)

Start from the beginning

Mario: I knew you could do it, Meggy! Great job!

Meggy: Thanks. (high fives Mario but accidentally slaps his face) Oh, sorry, Mario!

(Everyone except for Mario and Meggy laughed.)

*beep*

Baldi: Oh, hi! Welcome to my schoolhouse!

Mario: *starts to panic, runs to the door, and opens it, running far away from the schoolhouse*

Meggy: The door was supposed to be locked! *laughs*

*beep*

Meggy: *sighs and holds Mario's arm*

Mario: *very rapidly struggles to let go that his arm came off*

Meggy: Oh my god!

Mario: Damn it! Every time!

*beep*

Meggy: I'll save you, Mario! *shoots her Splattershot at Baldi*

Baldi: OW!! *falls over*

Mario: *laughs*

Meggy: Baldi, you're not supposed to resist.

*beep*

Sweep: LOOKS LIKE IT'S SWEEPING TIME! *speeds past Meggy but takes her headgear by accident* GOTTA SWEEP SWEEP SWEEP!

Meggy: My headgear! *laughs*

*beep*

Meggy: Let's do this, Mario. *holds hands with Mario*

Mario: ...together. *walks up the stairs but accidentally trips and falls down the stairs*

(Everyone else laughed except for Meggy.)

*beep*

(Meggy's Embarrassing Escapade)

*beep*

(The truck was speeding towards Meggy, but it took her shirt off instead of her shorts.)

Meggy: Hey!

Toad: Shhhhhhhhiiiiit!

*beep*

Mario: Meggy. I finally fou... *finds Meggy without her shorts*

Meggy: Uh...

SMG4: *lands on Mario after nosebleeding in the air, causing Meggy to laugh*

*beep*

Mario: *focuses to throw Meggy onto the truck at the right time, but he accidentally throws Meggy and she hits the side of it hard*

*beep*

Mario: *throws Meggy, but he misses just as the truck speeds past, ending in Meggy hitting the side of a nearby building*

*beep*

Mario: *throws Meggy just before the truck speeds past, as she gets hit by the truck, and Toad sees her like this*

Toad: DAYUM, BOI, SHE THICC!

Meggy: >///<

*beep*

(Ask Meggy Anything Q1-46)

*beep*

Meggy: Firstly, thanks for the cookie. And secondly... *starts hearing some huge rumbling coming from outside, as a bunch of Bullies break into the house*

Bullies: COOOOOOKIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIES!!!

Meggy: *screams*

*beep*