Chapter 1

Volelash looked around. He jumped backwards as Oddpaw stomped into ShadowClan camp with a heron and a eagle in his mouth. "Woah,Oddpaw." He gasped. He smirked at Volelash. He raised his head to see Oddpaw waking to the Fresh-kill. His stomach rumbled with hunger. He sighed,his red ears flicking. Oddpaw was so lucky and talented. He fell asleep and woke up to see Oddpaw infront of him. He chatted to the tom for a couple moments. He walked out of ShadowClan camp. He crouched down and stared at a squirrel. His ears flattened in hunger. He leaped at the squirrel when Oddpaw leaped at him,wrestling him to the ground. "Get off me!" Volelash grunted. Oddpaw smirked and slashed his cheek. Volelash pulled out a piece of fur out of Oddpaw's pelt and rolled out of his grip. Volelash ran for his life,with Oddpaw chasing after him with evil gleaming on his eyes. He was running way faster than Oddpaw but he was getting tired. He slowed when Oddpaw kept his swift pace,Oddpaw on his hindquarters. Oddpaw leaped on him again and tore off his scruff. He fell down and woke up in ShadowClan camp. Oddpaw was dragging his corpse back to camp and telling everyone a rogue killed him. He didn't realize he was dead. He sat down by the fresh-kill. Oddpaw ran through him,his fur bristling in fear as he jumped back.  Why didn't that do any effect to either of them? He looked up to see a new leader on the Shade rock. He sat down beside Oddpaw. He slid out his claws and slammed his paw right through Oddpaw's tail. He was really dead.. He sighed in sadness. He could of had a loving and peaceful life. Maybe he should go Oddpaw's route. He faded off to StarClan and walked on a fallen tree,sitting down and looking in the starry water. He jumped in surprise as a dead cat walked in front of him. "Volelash!" They hugged him. He didn't know this cats name but they died when he was a apprentice. "Hello." He greeted them with a respectful dip of the head. "Who killed you?" She asked. "Oddpaw." He spat the name in rage. "he killed me too." She huffed. "What a mean guy!" He hissed. "Indeed." She responded. "Well,I'm going to ShadowClan." He waved to her and faded to ShadowClan. He stalked down a tom going to hunt. He leaped on him and pinned him down in the water,biting down on his side. The Tom screeched,thrashing around. He tore off his throat and walked off. Two cats rushed to the dead tom,a rogue and a clan cat. They hissed at him. "Didn't do that~" He snickered. He licked the blood off his face. "You killed Darkcoat!" The ShadowClan cat snarled. "Meh." He shrugged and walked back to camp. He skidded to a halt. The StarClan molly was hissing at Oddpaw. He slid out his claws. "Leave him alone!" He howled at her. She hissed, "I thought you were on my side!" Volelash growled,"I just killed someone." He slammed into the She,his teeth digging in her neck. She coughed. He let go of her,hissing at Oddpaw. Oddpaw snickered and snapped Volelash's neck. He fell limp,dead.