Everywhere was a TV showing different sporting events, and Tommy was glued onto the UFC fight.

That frustrated her as she had a few things that she wanted to talk to him.

Alexa: Tom?

Tommy: looking at a TV* Yeah babe?

Alexa: Are you going to look at me?

Tommy: Oh sorry.

He looked at her and smiled as the waitress walked over and took their orders as they were having small talk.

She would look up at him while talking and see his eyes would wonder around from other fights.

The food came and he finally gave her attention as they talked a bit.

Tommy: grabs his shoulder* Oh boy, that was a killer shot.

Alexa: What's wrong?

Tommy: I don't know, after the match tonight my shoulders been giving me sharp pains.

Alexa: That's not good.

She looked at him as he grabbed it again, so she was curious and reached over to grab it.

Feeling around his shoulder and neck, Lexi noticed that it was a bit stiff and not usual.

Alexa: I don't think it's supposed to be that tight.

Tommy: See, that's the thing; I've had this before and it slowly went away throughout time.

Alexa: Babe, you should get that checked out. You could've tore a muscle.

Tommy: Ehh, I think I'll be alright.

He then looked at a TV for a quick second and that made Lexi pretty mad.

So she stopped talking and looked down at her food and continued to eat.

10 minutes later*

Both were finished with their food and Lexi was just looking at Tommy with a disgusting look.

He was still watching the fight as it was in the third round and both fighters were beat to hell.

Being on his phone texting Mike and watching the fight, he was ignoring Lexi and she was pissed.

She was going to speak up about something important but before she could say anything, the match ended.

Alexa: Tommy, I need to-

Tommy: Oh!! Holy shit.

He was looking at the TV as the match ended with a running knee and the guy was out cold.

That was it for Lexi, she put her hands on the table and threw her napkin down.

Grabbing her jacket, she looked at Tommy who was in shock on what she was doing and walked away.

Tommy: What's going on?

She was still walking away and Tommy knew she wouldn't stop and come back.

So he grabbed his wallet and pulled out a fifty and walked out.

Lexi was storming to the rental car and tried to open it, but it was locked.

Outside*

Tommy ran outside to see Lexi standing next to the car and he walked up to her.

She had her arms crossed and was looked straight at him.

Tommy: I'm sorry.

Alexa: Let's go.