30 minutes later*

The car pulled up to a beautiful beach side house, with a huge gate surrounding the property.

This was it, this place will make magical moments.

So, Tommy grabbed his wife's hand and they walked inside with their bags.

Looking around as they stepped through the front door, both were just mesmerized at the sight of the open area that leads into the outdoor kitchen.

Alexa: Oh my, look at this place babe.

Tommy: It's amazing.

They continued to walk around and saw the living room was open to the back where a nice infinity pool.

Lexi was in shock on how this place looked, and Tommy.. well he wasn't next to her.

Alexa: Tom?

She looked around and couldn't find him anywhere.

Going through the kitchen to the living room, he was no where to be found.

Alexa: Babe?

Tom: upstairs* Up here!

She looked up and saw he was standing on the little balcony that over looked the whole place from their bedroom.

Lexi didn't take much time to run up the stairs and see the bedroom door.

When she opened the door, she was greeted by the huge master bedroom with a bed twice the size of their's back in Florida.

Tommy turned around and saw she was in shock.

Tommy: Right!?

Alexa: This place is huge!

He walked over and grabbed her bags as she continued to walk around.

At this point, she was on her phone out in the balcony; Tommy took the time to change into his swim trunks and suprised Lexi when she came back in.

Alexa: Those trunks *starts to laugh*

Tommy: What? They're great!

He was wearing custom made swim trunks with Lexi's baby on them, good ol Larry-Steve.

Alexa: I have to take a picture.

Tommy: Won't be the last.

He posed for a couple, which made her crack up until he wanted to take advantage of their private beach side.

Lexi grabbed her bikini and changed, when Tommy came back in she was changed and he grabbed a few beach towels.

He grabbed her hand and they walked on out to the sand and felt the sun beat down on them.

Both laid out the towels and laid next to each other as the sun was shining.

After a couple minutes, Lexi lifted her sunglasses that Tommy gave her and saw that he was relaxing.

But she needed to stop him for a second.

Alexa: Hey.. babe?

Tommy: Yeah?

He then sat up as she laid on her stomach and untied her top.

Alexa: Can you rub some sunscreen on?

Tommy: Sure.

She looked away and he put some on his hands and did his work.

After he was done, she was laying closer to him and they just enjoyed their time together.