Tommy: I'm just ready for Lex and I to get away.

Angela: She's been pretty excited. Now where are you two going?

Tommy: I told her to pack for warmth.

Angela: Let me guess, Hawaii?

Tommy: No ma'am.

Angela: Mexico?

Tommy: Close, Bahamas.

Angela: Oh that'll be nice.

Tommy: We have a room at a private resort, but it's not a room. They gave us our own private house with a private section of the beach.

Angela: Oh wow, I know Lexi will be suprised.

That's when Lexi came down with one more final bag and she hugged her mother.

Giving some instructions, Tommy watched his new wife hug all of the animals and help pack the car.

One more final hug to Angela, she watched the new married couple drive off.

20 more minutes later*

Tommy and Lexi were now parked outside of Tommy's family plane, he got out and helped the crew pack the bags.

Lexi was wearing a nice sundress and a pair of Tommy's Raybans.

He was loving by the way she looked and he could tell that Lexi was extremely excited.

Tommy: Alright, ready to go?

Alexa: Yes!!

She grabbed his hand and her new husband walked them both up the steps of the plane.

Both were now in the private plane as it began to taxi down the runway until they felt the lift off.

Lexi was sitting next to Tommy as he connected to the bluetooth speakers in the plane.

He played a song that brought back memories.

Alexa: This is one of my favorites.

Tommy: It's an important song to me.

She looked at him in question as she had no idea.

Alexa: Why's that?

Tommy: It's the first thing I listened to before I changed my life.

Alexa: Changed your life?

Tommy: Yeah, when I moved out of my old life and started my new; especially when I met you.

Lexi looked up at him and smiled, so he held her tight and they continued to watch outside the window.

2 hours later*

Landing in the Bahamas*

Tommy looked out the window, saw and felt them touchdown onto the island and got excited.

He looked over and saw how excited Lexi was.

The plane stopped and a car was waiting for them to pick them up.

Door opened and Tommy walked Lexi out to the beautiful weather.

Sun shining and the perfect temperature was right, this would be a great vacation.