"M-M-Mo-More!" I stutter. He thrusts quicker and harder.

"A-Ah! FuuCK!~" Masky hits a particular spot that makes me scream out in pleasure. He smirks, thrusting into that spot repeatedly. I felt a warm feeling nearing.

"C-C-Close.." I whine.

"A-Ah! F-Fuck!"

"Mm.. No.. Ngh.. Cumming yet kitten.." Masky grunts. I nod (sort of) and try to hold back. It was hard to (pun intended) but magically I managed.

A little later

"A-Agh- Fuck!" I let out a low whine.

Smut over :3 (Tho that was my worst one yet)

Masky pants. He looks down at me and kisses me. When he pulls back, he whispers 'I love you'. I grin tiredly. Masky gently pulls out of me, then grabs me and holds me closely. Suddenly there was a knock on the door, scaring the shit out of me.

"Yo, Tobes!" Just Jeff. Thank god.

"U-Uh yeah?" I call back.

"You have a mission with yo boyfriend! So get yo asses to Slendy's office!" I blush.

"Okay!" I hear Jeff's footsteps as he walks away from the door. I rub my eyes.

"Tired.."

"C'mon. The mission won't be too bad."

Once they get dressed and shiz and go to Mr. Slendyman's office

"What?!"

"Yes, Timothy."

I sat quietly.

Apparently, the mission was to kill someone.

And that someone was the douchebag who hit Lyra's car.

"But Sir! He's my-"

"Timothy.." Slender's tone was warning. "It is a simple mission. Kill him then leave. No big deal.." I look over at Masky. He was looking at the ground. I look back at Slender.

"So.. He's t-the person who... Killed L-Lyra?" I ask. Slender nods. I look to the side.

Fucking hell. Deal with it. Your sister's dead, boohoo. Get over it. Christ. The voices snap.

How about you shut the fuck up? I snap back sassily.

Ugh. Why the fuck are we stuck with this brat?

I dunno.

I'm not a brat, fuckers.

Whatever.

"This mission is simple, Timothy. I do not see as to why you are making a big deal of this." Slenderman sighs.

"Because maybe even if he's a fucking douchebag he's the only family I have left!" Masky snaps. I flinch slightly at the yelling.

"Timothy-"

"No, damn it! Stop with the Timothy shit! I fucking hate it when people call me by my name!"

"Masky.."

"WHAT?!" He hisses. I flinch. I hated yelling.. It reminded me of him.

"I have given you an order. Complete it or else you know the consequences."

"...." Masky narrows his eyes at the tall faceless male.

"So what? Its not like I ever wanted to fucking be here. But do I ever get as I want? No! So fucking do it then. Kill me and get it over with!" I stared at Masky. "Alex was the person who decided to drag me into Marble Hornets in the fucking first place!"

"Timothy. Calm down."

"No! I will not fucking 'calm down'!!!" Masky yells. I was curled up into a ball at this point.

"Timothy!" Slenderman snaps. I flinch and let out a small whimper, to which neither of the males noticed.

"That is quite enough! Now, I'm sure Toby would appreciate if you stopped yelling." Slenderman says, regaining his calm state. Masky growls.

"Fine." I look over at my, now pissed, boyfriend.

"You both will leave tomorrow. You are dismissed." We both leave.

"Masky..?"

"What?" He snaps, making me flinch. He notices and lets out a sigh.

"Tobes, c'mon.. I'm sorry... I'm just pissy." I only nod.

3rd person POV bc I can

The taller brunette frowns under his mask. He didn't mean to snap at the smaller boy. What? You'd be unhappy too if you had to kill your only family member left. Even if he was a motherfucking cheating son of a bitch who deserved to die.
..
Too far? Probably. But thats beside the point.

"..." Masky stared at his boyfriend.

"Toby? Come on... You know I didn't mean to snap at you.." The twitchy male didn't reply. Masky felt guilt start to claw at him. They make it to Toby's room.

"... I'll be in my room, kay Tobes?" Masky says to the shorter male.

"Kay." He says simply. Masky looks down, walking to his room and entering. He hears Toby's bedroom door shut. Masky shuts his as well. He takes off his mask, turning it and facing it towards him.

"How was I dragged into this..?" Masky sighs. He walks over and sets the porcelain mask down on his dresser, walking over to his bed and sitting on it.

"Jesus....." The brunette mutters, shaking his head as memories of that stupid video project started to come to mind.

"Ugh. I hate this stupid mansion." He growls under his breath. He shakes his head once more, trying to rid his mind of the horrors of his past. A sudden knock on his window scares the living shit out of him. He looks over to see one of the people he never wanted to see again....

Hahahahaha! CLIFFHANGERRR! MUAHAHAHAHAHA! I'M EVILLL!
Can you guess who it is? >:3
Kay I'm only putting a cliffhanger on this cuz I wanted to get this chapter out bc I haven't updated this book in forever ;3
BAI!