Life close to the sea Elizabeth x reader.

Hey guys so I'm at school and everyone from my class is ignoring me and when I feel down I write sooo...I made this chapter enjoy!
Elizabeth's POV.
I was running as fast as I could away from the palace. I'm tired of living the royal life and I just want to find a quiet place I can live by. But the guards saw me sneaking out so I had to run and I'm not the fastest runner. I look behind me..They are still following me! I make a turn and hide behind a tree they run past me. I let out a sigh and I start running the other direction.

I stop as I see a young boy/girl looking around like she/he was hiding from someone and she/he starts walking again. I decided to follow her/him because I wanted to make sure he/she was okay. When she/he stops walking he/she turns around looking directly at me. I wave my arms around panicking. "I'm sorry! I-I was running away from home a-and I saw you and I-I wanted to make sure you were o-okay!" I say she/he giggles. I take a step back a bit afraid. "What's so funny?" I ask she stops giggling and smiled at me.

"I'm totally fine. I'm just heading towards my house. But there are holy knights around and they've tried to get me but I always get away so when I saw them. I decided to sneak around." She/he explained "Oh...Yeah that might be my fault actually sorry. My name is Elizabeth and I ran away from my home..The castle in Liones." Her/his eyes widened and grabbed my arm. "Come with me I know a place you can hide." She/he says and we walk to a beach.

"I've never seen this place before!" I say a jump up and down with excitement. He/she laughed at my behavior. "Of course you haven't. This place got banned because a water god lives under water around here. And people got so scared they didn't even want to come so the knights didn't put up a fence or anything." He/she explains. I nod and walk over to the start of the water. "But there is nothing but sand at shore! Where is the god living?" I ask curiously as I play with the sand. "That's simple. Under the sand! Look right...THERE! The hole right there she made it and made a big hole underneath we cannot see. The water going down there of course. She doesn't come up if she isn't summoned.." She/he explains.

I smile looking at the excited girl/boy she/he really loves the ocean! "Buuut! I thought that would get quite lonely and she would be really hungry when awakened so I summon her once a week and feed her then we play a bit." My eyes widened and my jaw fell to the floor. "You can speak with a god?!" I yell he/she laughs and nods. "I learned her way of speaking. It took a year and a half but it's worth it!"

"Sounds like you've lived here for a long time. My name is Elizabeth obviously you already know me..Who are you?" The sun gets out from hiding behind a cloud making everything brighter the sound of seagulls flying around and the peaceful ocean waves calming me down. "(Y/F/N). But you can call me (N/N) or (Y/n) (depends on what you the reader wants her to call you.) " I reach out for her/his hand and he/she shakes it. "How long have you lived here?" I ask as we walk to her/his little house. "I've lived here since I was 8 and now I'm 18" She/he explains and opens the door for me I walk in.

"Why did you live here at such a young age? If you don't mind me asking." I ask hoping not to offend her/him. (Y/n)/(N/n)'s smile disappears and she/he looks out the window. "My parents abandoned me here when I just turned 8. Apparently my mother was the daughter of the god of nature and I loved the ocean when I was younger so they talked to the ocean goddess and now she watches over me..She has for my whole life or so it feels like." (Y/n)/(N/n) explains and looks back straight forward but behind me. "Want some water?" She/he asks sounding sad.

I nod. "C'mon Elizabeth! Think of something else to talk about!" I say to myself in my mind. "Uh..Nice place you've got here!" I say and look around once more taking it in. "Thank you..I know it's not what you're used to but I like it." She/he says and comes back with two cups of water "I just ran out of tea so..Water is all I have right now." (Y/n)/(N/N) says putting a cup down in front of me. "It's alright tea can wait. So tell me why are the holy knights after you?" I ask taking a sip of my water and putting it down gently on the table. "Yeah well. They said they needed to bring me back to Liones and live with my parents but I don't want to leave this place and I don't want to see them so I'm hiding they don't know about my house." She/he answered sitting down beside me "So Elizabeth why run away from the amazing life of a princess?" (Y/n)/(N/n) asks looking deeply into my eyes. "I got tired of it..I want to live far away from people who treat me like I'm a god!" I explain and look away from her "Sorry...I'm just..Not very good at talking with people about how I feel. Not used to people caring like..REALLY caring for me." I say and take a deep breath.

"It's alright. I know how it feels. Once I met this guy kind of like you he also ran away from home but a different reason. His parents were abusing him everyday to the point he ran away. We met when I was in town to buy some stuff i needed. At first he was acting mean towards me because he was afraid. But after a while he got more used to me and saw I was a very nice person and then we became really close almost like sister/brother and brother relationship." She/he explains and then drinks all of her/his water. I look around "Is he here or is he out?" I ask and drink my water. The room gets silent and I look over at (Y/n) she/he was crying. "He uh...He died." I facepalmed "GREAT JOB ELIZABETH! You mad her/him sad once again!" "Oh I...I'm sorry I didn't know." I say and hug her/him he/she shakes her/his head. "You couldn't have known."'

Time skip a month later. Your POV h It's been one month since Elizabeth started living with me by the ocean. It's nice not being alone with Keto/Ceto (the goddess). I yawn as the shining sun tires to make contact with my room but the curtains are in the way. I get up from the bed walking around in my nightwear. I put on a swimsuit/ swim shorts and grab a t-shirt that I can put on when I'm done. I walk downstairs and find Elizabeth eating the breakfast I've made for her. "Is it good?" I asked and grabbed a cup filled with water and drank it. Some water runs down my chest I look down at Elizabeth who's blushing like crazy. I laugh "I guess it is...Oh and btw I'm going out to feed Keto/Ceto!" I say and run outside.

"Keto/Ceto come to me!" I yell and she jumps up from the water looking absolutely beautiful in the light. "I've brought you food Keto/Ceto I hope you like it!" I place the plate down on the sand and she comes on land her tail still in water. "Yes. Thank you darling." She says and eats the ten pancakes, scrambled eggs, sixteen piece of different fruit and five piece of bacon. "It tastes delightful darling." She says and eats a piece of fruit.

She giggled when she saw I was looking towards Elizabeth through the window

She giggled when she saw I was looking towards Elizabeth through the window. "Tell me (Y/n). Do you perhaps like this Elizabeth?" Keto/Ceto asked smirking. I gasp and look back at Keto/Ceto. "WHAT?! NO NO NO NOT AT ALL!" I quickly say waving my arms around like crazy. She laughs "Yeah right. You can try lying to me but I know when a man/woman lies to me." She says playfully. "Alright fine...Maybe I like like Elizabeth s bit but..It's not like she'll like me I'm just a normal boy/girl. So never gonna happen Keto/Ceto." I explain.

"Never say never dear." She says and uses two of her hands to pull me closer and the two others to gather water. "Say...Why Don't you bring her out here. And bring a glass of that delicious smoothie you make!" I nod and she let's me go. I run inside Elizabeth turns her head to look at me "Is something wrong (Y/n)?" Elizabeth asks I shake my head "Keto/Ceto wants her smoothie and wants you to come join us. What do you say?" I ask as I walk into the kitchen taking a glass of smoothie. "Sure let me change into my swim suit." She says and walks upstairs.

I smile and yell "WE'LL BE WAITING OUTSIDE!" A run outside to Keto/Ceto. "Oh..She didn't want to join us?" She asks I laugh "Woah calm down! She's changing she'll be down in a minute." I say and as if on cue Elizabeth runs towards us in a purple bathing-suit. "ALRIGHT LETS GO SWIM!" She yells Keto/Ceto and I look at each other then laugh.

Bonus!!!!!!!!Later that night.
"I can't do this! I can't do this! But...I promised Keto/Ceto." I take a deep breath and walk over to Elizabeth and tap her on the shoulder. She turns "What is-" before she could finish I kiss her on the lips. I part away from her and run. "(Y/N)!!! WAIT! DON'T RUN AWAY!"

And done! Have a nice day everyone love you all!!!!