Compared to ex

(He compares you to his ex)

I got done doing a swimsuit photoshoot for a local swimsuit company. I walked out of the dressing from after changing back into my street clothes when I heard Harry talking.

"I just don't understand why they don't have Camile do the shoot. She is smaller, and a victoria secrets model" he said to whoever he was talking to.

One of the workers walked by

"Can you tell Harry that I had to leave, my manager called me," I tell her

she smiled and nodded then waved me off and I waved back before I walked out caught a cab and headed off.

~~

I walked into the house an hour after I left the studio.

"Hey baby, what did Nikole need?"

I said nothing ignoring him as I headed upstairs took a nice hot shower and got into some comfy clothes.

When I walked out of the bedroom and about decked Harry.

"Fuck Styles you almost got punched, why the hell would you scare me?" I asked

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to scare you, I was wanting to know what is wrong, I was talking to you when you came home but you didn't reply" he replied

"I didn't want to," I said then walked passed him headed downstairs and into the kitchen grabbed me the tub of ice cream and dug in. Waiting for the little tude that was gonna come.

"What is your problem?"

bingo

I stabbed the ice cream and turned to face him, folded my arms and leaned against the counter.

"I don't know maybe the fact that my Fiancee compared me to his ex, and had the nerve to bring my weight into the conversation he was having with someone," I replied

"I didn't compare you to any of my ex's"

"Bullshit, I heard what all was said."

"Then you never heard me mention one of my ex's"

"Harry stop, fucking lying, it's not gonna help your situation, you got your own ass in. just fucking own up to it. be a man and clam your words"

"I don't have to own up to anything, I never said anything about an ex of mine."

"So you asking whoever you were speaking to, I just don't understand why they don't have Camile do the shoot. She is smaller, and a victoria secrets model is not mentioning an ex. funny How you dated her before me and then brought her up in the conversation you were having with that person?"

He knew that he was caught and that he had lied and there was no way to get out of it.

"Alright yes, I said it. happy now?" he asked

I slow clapped for him.

"Stop being dramatic."

"I ain't I am just clapping cause you finally owned up to comparing me to your ex, that left your ass for another man, she friend zoned your ass."

"I know what happened between me and her you don't need to bring it up."

"And you didn't need to bring her up in a conversation and compare us. Cause there is nothing we compare with other than modeling. everything else is no comparison."

"I know there is no comparison to you girls."

"Then why did you do it?"

He sighed and said nothing

 "I have bigger boobs then her, I am bigger than her."

"no shit."

"You wanna go done that road with me, Harry?"

He shook his head

"Where is the gentleman the fans love, the one I fell for, the one that told me that he loves my looks, he loves that I have love handles, that I am not too small and not thick. I am perfect for him to hold as we make love, to cuddle with. that I had more for him to love?"

He said nothing so I walked off to cool off since he wanted to reply how he did.

"Wait, baby please" he calls after me as he follows me

"You follow me and I will make you cry, I swear to you."

He stopped knowing how I would make him cry.

I turned and walked on heading into a room and closing it behind me before I sat in my Papasan chair and cried.

(don't hate me for what seems to be making fun of someone. I don't do that this is just a story type of thing)