Emily: Of course and yesterday was when everyone knew that you could sing.

Princess~ Yes, but my two best friends Keisha and Daisha already knew but I wanted to just sing for my mom.

Emily: Well it was beautiful and everyone certainly thought so and also your fans noticed you sound like your mom.

Princess~ I mean maybe I hope cause she has an amazing voice.

Emily: She really does but putting all that aside how about your relationship with Justin Combs?

Princess: Hahaha Okay we'll things are going amazing with me and him I feel like we just understand each other he's a really amazing person.

Emily: Yes you guys are a very cute couple with the video's and pictures you post of him on your Snapchat and Instagram.

Princess: Yeah when we're around each other we just love taking videos and pictures of one another see I have him sleeping on my lock screen and he also has me sleeping.

Emily: That's so cute so how'd you guys relationship begin?

Princess: Well I was at the mall with my girls we were shopping I bumped into him and I freaked out noticing it was him so I just left so fast.

Emily: Hahahah we all understand. How was you guys trip to the Bahamas?

Princess: Amazing there was when we had our actual first date we had dinner I didn't have any makeup on and I felt like I looked so bad but I just really enjoy being around him he's always making me smile.

Emily: That's so cute.

Princess~ Yes But now he's in Miami I just hope he comes back soon.

Emily: Yeah and we saw post of you and Chris Browns daughter Royalty Brown that also shares the same name as your sister and your caption was sisters.

Princess: Well she's such a sweet girl I met her and we took pictures that caption was just saying how she's like a sister to me.

Emily: Oh that's very nice and your birthday is coming up right?

Princess: Yeah next month I can't wait.

Emily: Do you know what your going to be doing?

Princess: Being around my friends,family and boyfriend.

Emily: That's wonderful.

Princess: Yeah it is.

Emily: And the other thing you've been growing so much followers on Instagram like wow.

Princess: Yeah am really shocked too it's so crazy.

Emily: You have like 11.9 Million already right?

Princess: Yeah am in shock it's crazy but I love all my fans.

Emily: Yeah that's amazing.

Princess: Yeah there amazing .

Emily: You do have some amazing fans.

Princess: Yeah

Emily: Well Thank you for being here today.

Princess: Thank you for having me *hugs her*