Worthless

Maria Georgianne Marfori loved Noah Elizalde more than anything in this world. Ganon din halos lahat ng mga babaeng kilala niya. Yes, he's probably that hot and adorable. Kaya naman ay maaga niyang natutunan ang pagmamahal ng walang pag-aalinlangan at takot. Kailanman ay hindi niya naisip na darating ang araw na susuko siya at mapapagod. Never. Noah will end up with her no matter what. But is it really right to love him intensely at a very young age? Her family didn't believe in love. They think it's pure sentiment. They think purely loving someone with your heart was wrong. Binigyan tayo ng Panginoon ng puso at utak. Puso, para maramdaman ang sentimento. Utak, para mapag-isipan kung dapat bang tanggapin ang sentimento ng puso. We have to identify who's the better judge.

But then again, do we always have that chance to judge? Paano kung ipaglaban mo man iyon ay wala ka parin namang halaga? How are you going to fight for your heart when you know from the very beginning you will lose? That you are Worthless?

Why do we all want this? To love what does not love us. To leave those who want to stay. To push away those who want to stay close. To treasure what is Worthless.

Author: jonaxx