When the waves met....

Start from the beginning

Saying so, he handed her a dagger that was tiny which could be hidden and can be lethal at the same time...

        Suman's face shone with glint...she held it tight and looked the King thankfully... because,she only knew how much she yearned to have a dagger...now,her burden reduced half as she believed that she would handle the situation even at the tight spot...

   Samrutha came forward and lifted the thick curtains of the palanquin...after Suman boarded in......she bowed to the King that she would keep her promise.....

  As the King nodded, the procession began...At front, udhaya Ravi marthanda varma rode his horse. Followed him, the infantryman walked with armours... The palanquin carriers started to walk and the Walk grew into run with rhythmic huffs and audible syllable...

  Samrutha opted to rode her horse close to the palanquin...she felt it to be monotonous to travel quite...on the other side,she knew suman's turmoil...she thought to be silent...

   Samrutha was right.. Suman was at devoid...she was worried about Shravan..she was longing to have a hint that he was doing good..nothing else she wanted more...

  There's no second thought in his bravery..but he had to fight with the invisible enemies now...his reputation and good deeds already had created jealous amongst the kings...added, Suman was not with him... They were separated...this thought itself cracked Suman... copious tears flowed from her eyes involuntarily...

  If shravan would ever happened to see her tearing, his heart would wrench...

     " Suman... you're a empress now... don't cry like a kid..."

   Shravan was walking behind her ...

She didn't mind him and was crisscrossing their private chamber, tensed...her face was dull and ready to cry instantly

   Shravan couldn't console her that he had to go to a distant dynasty for a peace agreement... it's the time they're newlyweded... Suman wanted to accompany him and Shravan didn't want her life at stake....

   "Suman...stop there I said..."

He was tired of following her ..

Even now...she didn't stop...

Shravan clucked annoyed...he grasped her saree pallu and dragged her to him..As expected,she landed at his chest...

"You won't listen to me if I am speaking softly..."

Saying so , he caged her close to him... nuzzling his face into her neck, he pressed his lips over her jaw line...slowly,his lips moved to her earlobe...

    Brushing her ears softly,he whispered...

  "Do you think I like to go away from you...? It's really hard to stay away from you... these three days are going to be one hell for me..."