"So are y'all like a thing now or?" Drew asked.

"No, he's not mine and I'm not his but we both see eye to eye. We have mutual feelings and that's that." I said.

"So you telling me y'all just been kicking it for a month and y'all basically just friends with benefits?" Ivy asked.

"Did I say we did anything sexual?" I laughed.

"You didn't but you're not denying it either." She smirked.

"Well." I shrugged.

"Ouu y'all had sex?? How was it?" Drew asked.

"We didn't have sex, there was no oral either but, he did make me cum and it was the best orgasm I've ever had." I smiled.

"Oh my god we don't see you for a couple weeks and everything under the sun has happened!" Ivy said.

"Soo what about Santana?" Drew asked.

"I haven't talked to him much but I was supposed to go out with him yesterday but cancelled plans." I looked away.

"Why?" Drew asked.

"To be with Jordan..." I made a grimace face.

"What happened to you giving both of them an equal chance?" Drew laughed.

"I did for a while but Santana went ghost on me and I just ended up spending more time with Jordan. Don't get me wrong he's still cool in my book but I mean." I said.

"If you're happy then I'm happy. You're finally letting your guard down and I'm proud." Drew said.
                                         •••
I texted Jordan letting him know I was five minutes away and adjusted my outfit. I wore this black latex strapless body suit, distressed boyfriend jeans, and red glass heels. My hair was in a half up half down style and was curly.

I tapped on the camera app and got Ivy and Drew's attention and took some pictures of us.

"We look good." Ivy smiled.

"We do and I can't believe this is only our second time being out together since I've been here." I laughed.

"And you about to go tour for a whole month so we really won't see you for a minute." Quincy said.

"Well then let's make the best of the night." I rubbed his head.

We pulled up and there were already so many cars and people walking in. We got out and I could hear bad and boujee clear as day from the front yard.

I looked through the people as we walked towards the front door and seen Jordan and Ian laughing and smoking. Jordan and I made eye contact and they walked towards us.

"Hey y'all." I smiled and Jordan smirked looking me up and down.

"You look good as hell." He whispered in my ear hugging me.

"Thank you." I cheesed and whispered back.

Ian cleared his throat and I looked up at him.

"Ian you already know my friends and friends you know who this is. Jordan this is Ivy, Drew the photographer, Jelani, and Quincy or Q." I pointed to each of them.

"It's nice to meet y'all thanks for coming." He smiled.

They all thanked him and we followed Ian into the party.

"Since you got your camera here you trying to take photos tonight? We can talk money later." Jordan asked Drew.

"Yeah that's cool thank you." She smiled.