"I-I  y/n I lov- never mind just forget it", she said taking her eyes away from me.

"You what Bil ple-''

"Never mind it's fine. I'm okay don't worry it's nothing"

As much as I wanted to keep asking Billie, I wasn't going to. I didn't wanna pressure her into telling me if she didn't want to. She isn't in a very stable place right now for me to bug her. I really wanna know what she was gonna say but I guess I'll have to let it go.

I will always wonder what Billie was gonna say to me

" Y-y/n please be careful. I know what you're doing just please promise me everything will be okay", Billie said in a vulnerable voice.

"Everything will be okay. I promise you that you won't get hurt anymore. You don't deserve it and you're too beautiful to get hurt like you did. I'll be okay get some rest"

Billie had a tear run down her face, and I quickly wiped it.

Billie began to sit up carefully. I knew it hurt to move from her condition and stomach pain. She let out sharp breaths before finally sitting all the way up in her bed.

I was face to face with her when she leaned in and gave me a long, lingering kiss on my cheek. She wiped the stray tear off my cheek before laying back down, and closing her eyes. I felt the butterflies in my stomach.

I quietly walked out her room, and saw Finneas walking out his room across from Billie's . I look down to see him with a gun in his hand.

"Let's go I'm ready", he said.

We walked out of the house, and back to my car. Finneas got in the back seat as we quickly headed back to the twins house. After a few minutes of silent driving we pull up  outside the apartment.

We hopped out the car, quickly walking into the twins house . I walk into the living room to see Q tied up in a chair. He had tape over his mouth as he looked at me with hate in his eyes.

I smirked at him, slowly walking up to him. I ripped the tape off his mouth, causing him to loudly groan.

"Why the fuck am I here you crazy dyke bitch", Q said evilly smiling in my face.

He was really testing his luck too soon.

"Why did you think it was okay to fucking put your hands on Billie. The fuck is you're problem beating a innocent person who you blackmailed into this situation", I said in a fake calm voice.

"That bitch deserved to get her ass beat. She needs to learn how to fucking listen and do what I say. Billie is my bitch, and I tell her what to do"

Finneas instantly turned red hearing the words coming out of Q's mouth about his sister. Before I could blink, Finneas cocked back his gun, and held it up to Q's head.

"Say something else about my sister and you're dead", Finneas said through gritted teeth.

Q began to laugh at Finneas right in his face. Just before Finneas pulled the trigger, Jah pulled him back from Q.

He pulled out a knife from his pocket, and held it up to his neck.

"Nigga i'm not scared of you. You're not about to kill me so fuck out my face. All of you are mad because I fucking hit Billie. I'll fucking hit her-'', Q said but got cut off literally.

Without warning, Jah slid his blade into Q's neck slowly. Q began to cough for air but it was too late. He began to bleed out of his neck, and cough out blood. We all watched as Q coughed for dear life before stopping. He looked at Jah one more time before his head fell back.