I knew exactly what was gonna happen just by their demeanor, especially Ski and Jah. Everyone was on the same page, and I couldn't be happier. They all nodded before getting up, and grabbing their things. We all headed out the door, and into our cars.

I laid a sleeping Billie in the back seat of my car, while Lauren got in the passenger seat. I buckled up my seatbelt and sped off in the direction of Billie's house. Q better be ready because...

We are about to fucking kill him

After a few minutes of driving we finally had arrived at Billie's house. I look to see Finneas's car only in the driveway. I guess their parents aren't home which is a good thing. Lauren stayed in the car, and I proceeded to get Billie out the car. I carried her up to the door, and I began to pound on it. Finneas opened up the door with a smile.

"Oh hey y/n h- what the fuck happened", Finneas said looking at me confused.

I pushed past him into his living room with him following me.

"Fin I was at the twins house and we found out that Q had been abusing her. He fucking beat her today, and she said he beats her every single day. She has bruises all over her stomach and a swollen eye. We also found out that he blackmailed her into dating him. He threatened to out her sexuality and I'm so fucking mad. She literally cried herself to sleep. I came to put her to bed, and then I'm gonna go fucking handle this", I said to Finneas.

"THAT FUCKING BITCH HIT MY SISTER IT'S OVER IM COMING WITH YOU", Finneas shouts then walks off quickly.

I carried Billie into her room, and carefully lay her on the bed. Her room seems a bit different. Her room is pure darkness, and it feels dull. I turn on her red light, and began to tuck her in the bed. The state she is in made me tense up even more. Images of her getting hurt flashed in my head, and it caused me to get even angrier.

I pull the cover over her body and lean down to give her a kiss on the forehead. I look down at her seeing her peacefully sleep. I pull back to see something that caught my eye poking out from the top of her shirt. I pull the collar of her shirt down to see a necklace hanging from her neck. It's not just a normal one though, it's the same exact one that she brought me when she asked me out.

I gently hold it in my hand while examining it. I can't believe Billie kept the necklace after all this time. I thought she would've got rid of it by now. I smiled at it before sticking it back inside of her shirt. Why would she keep it after all this time?

I look up to see ocean blue eyes staring right at me.

"Thank you"

"For what", I said confused.

"Thank you f-for helping me and holding me even after I put you through a lot of shit. I don't deserve you helping me right now", Billie said in a shaky voice.

"Bil please don't say that. I know that you've put me through a lot but that doesn't mean I don't care about you. I always will care. Why didn't you tell anyone about everything Q has done?"

"Y/n I was trying to numb the pain. I was trying to move on from the pain that I feel every single day, but that situation only caused more pain", Billie said looking deep into my eyes.

I furrowed my eyebrows at what Billie was saying.

What was causing her the pain?

"What is causing you pain? Billie talk to me I'm here to listen"

I saw the unsureness swimming in her eyes as she looked at me in deep thought. She just stared straight at me like her words were caught in her throat.