BTS and TXT interaction (Namjin ft. Sope, Vkook)

Hey guys! So TXT debuted a long time ago and they're amazing and I thought why not write a chapter about them. However, I don't have any ships with them so I've decided to write a story that is not about their love life. BUT, it involves BTS and their love life. This will be a story about cute interactions between the two groups. I might make more parts following this one. However, this one will not be very Hogwarts related unfortunately (I'm sorry guys). If you've read my Nino and Felix story, kind of like that. I hope you'll enjoy it either way. Now let's make something clear: THE COUPLES IN THIS STORY ARE NOT REAL! They're simply a creation of my imagination! I don't want to insult BTS, make them feel uncomfortable (if they ever read this...) or make people believe things about them that are not true. ALSO, I realized that Jimin is barely mentioned! I'll try to give him more attention in a next story.

Disclaimer: I don't own BTS, TXT, the Hogwarts AU, the two songs mentioned later on the story ("Call me maybe" and "Dear future husband") or the pictures I used for this chapter. All credit goes to their original owners and artists.

Warning(s): slight bad language

Hogwarts information:

Kai: 6th year, Ravenclaw

Beomgyu: 7th year, Gryffindor

Taehyun: 6th year, Slytherin

Yeonjun: has finished school, past Hufflepuff

Soobin: has finished school, past Hufflepuff

Namjoon: has finished school, past Gryffindor

Seokjin: has finished school, past Gryffindor

Jungkook: has finished school, past Ravenclaw

Yoongi: has finished school, past Slytherin, D.A.D.A. teacher

Hoseok: has finished school, past Hufflepuff

Taehyung: has finished school, past Hufflepuff

Jimin: has finished school, past Slytherin

(I put only the three of them – Kai, Beomgyu, Taehyun – because I'm using they're real ages and THEY. ARE. CANON. HOGWARTS. STUDENTS. LIKE. WHAAAAAAT?!) \(°O°)/

Alright, now we can move on to the story. If you disagree with how I've sorted the TXT members, please leave your suggestions in the comments. So, without further ado, let us begin!

-Kim

A WEDDING

"Please, Professor, can't you let him come?" Kai begged.

"For the last time, Mr. Huening, I can't let Mr. Choi leave the school," McGonagall told him again, trying her best to be patient with the boy.

"But it's a very special occasion, Professor!" Beomgyu pressed.

"I understand that the wedding of your friends is important to you. However, I can't allow a student to leave school grounds without permission from their parents."

"Why? Professor Sprout let me go!" Kai told her.

"She did what-"

"Beomgyu!"

The three turned their heads to see Taehyun running their way and waving a paper in the air. When he reached them, he gave the letter he was holding to the blonde.