nervous

𖧷𖧋𖧷

Jeno was pacing back and forth in his room. Just as he had mentally prepared to invite Renjun to the party, Jaemin had beaten him to it, he couldn't help but be slightly annoyed.

But it was fine, he planned on asking the boy out on a date. A date. That is much better than a party but he'd never taken anyone on a date and he was very nervous to ask but he was devoted to do it today.

He had to make a move before Jaemin.

"Hey, I know you're probably busy and stuff but maybe we could do something sometime in the future......or something?"

Jeno shook his head, "That's weird, that's definitely weird."

The boy looked at himself in the mirror and shook his hair out of his face, he had to be confident and cool, like Jaemin.

Jeno smiled at his reflection, he's got this. He was confident and he believed in himself to do what he had to do.

The black haired boy ran down the stairs and in to the car. He gave Renjun's address to his driver, he would call him but he didn't have his number and he thought asking him straight up would be gentleman-y.

Jeno was feeling confident the whole ride there until he found himself in front of the boys door. He felt his stomach knot up in nerves but he had to get past it. It was too late to go back now.

He rang the door bell once and waited. He expected a butler or something to open the door but no one got to it. He rang the door bell again and heard a voice yell something incoherent on the other side.

The door swung open and a woman no older than 30 was standing in the door way. She had long straight dark brown hair and pretty almond eyes, she had glowing skin and she was making Jeno more flustered than he already was.

"Hello." The woman smiled, leaning on the frame, tilting her head in curiosity.

"Hi! Uhm...is Renjun here?" He asked.

"Why?" She questioned, which threw Jeno off guard.

"I j-just wanted to talk to him." Jeno accidentally stuttered. She nodded slowly and brought her head inside the house.

"RENJUN!! THERE'S A BOY HERE FOR YOU!" She yelled at the top of her lungs. She brought her head back out and smiled.

"Who is it?" He could hear Renjun say from the other side of the door.

Renjun popped out from behind the door, his hair was messy and his eyes squinted from the brightness outside, he looked like he just woke up.

"Hey Jeno." He said rubbing his eyes, he looked around, searching for something else.

"Uh, Jaemin isn't here. I wanted to ask you something alone." Jeno fidgeted with his hands.

"Oh okay." Renjun waited. Jeno chuckled and looked over at the woman that was still standing there.

Renjun turned to face her and moved his head towards the door, signaling her to go away. She looked at him not getting the message, so he rolled his eyes and pushed her inside, closing the door behind him.