chapter 2

*****morning of Practical exam******

The room was dark as I forced my eyelids open, I groan to find Aizawa gone he must already be in the shower. I slowly glance over at the clock and realize that today was the day I had to return to teaching, and it was only a few days before exams and only a few weeks before the training camp. I got up reluctantly and got dressed, combing my messy (H/c) curls and pulled it back like I normally did. I then walk to the kitchen to see Shouta with a cup of coffee in his hand as well as a news paper. I wasn't sure why, but it made me giggle he looked up and met my gaze as I walk over to him and place a kiss on his cheek and make myself a cup of coffee.

"You didn't wake me?" I asked.

"I felt as if it you needed to sleep, so I decided that I would let you sleep in as much as possible. Though we both know even if I woke you up in 30 minutes later and you only had 10 you could make it out. You may be rushed and snappy and what not but you would make it." He explains with a smug look.

"That's kind of creepy the fact that you know my schedule." I say with sarcasm.

"Well we do live together, I've had a lot of time to observe and get to know the fact that you literally wake up 2 hours to go somewhere when it takes you no more than 30 minutes to get ready." Aizwawa said with a grin.

I role my eyes refusing to verbally agree with him, to be honest I just hated being late. I never liked being late and he knew that. The ever so present fear that I would miss something if I was late, so I would always wake up super early just to get there 30 minutes to an hour early with nothing to do. I think I may have a problem but honestly I'd rather have an "arriving early" problem as to having the opposite.

I shrug off the thought and continue getting ready, I slowly walk out the door and stretch I pet Chikara. He purs and rubs against my leg, Shouta did the same though he practically whined for Shouta to pick him up. I sigh and scratch his chin and tell him goodbye and that we will see him later and close the door.

"Are you sure we can't bring him with us?" Shouta asked.

I raise an eyebrow and look at him, he looked dead serious.

"No, I'm not bringing our cat to school with a bunch of brats." I say, Shouta smiled and chuckled at the thought.

"How old are you?" I ask jokingly.

"34 but I have the mind of a 6 year old, then again I'm talking to a 32 year old that has the mentality and heart of a 16 year old teen; who has anger problems and competition issues." he jokes.

I smile and nod.

"Toche." I say as we approach the school doors.

He smiled as we both enter the school and walk to the room, there was something I didn't quite expect when I opened the door though. When I opened the door, the room was quiet, which would be a miracle if it was a normal day and they were quiet I wonder what was going to happen when I opened that door. Shouta glances over to me and raises an eyebrow, I shrug and slowly opened the door and walked in.

This was truly a sight to behold, all of our students were at their desks, they watched as I slowly walked in and sat my stuff down. There was a tension and for good reason, they had already been briefed that they were going to end up fighting me simply for extra credit.

"What's wrong with you? those of you who signed up for the extra credit I hope you're ready." I say with a sly smile.

"Please take what Mr. Aizawa said to heart when you come into this battle." I say with a smile.

"Yes, I want you all to try your best, the test will begin in the neighbor hood strip, there are a lot of houses and places for you to take cover. Trust me that's to your advantage I was told to not hold back." I say.