Saint looked at his co-stars.

Saint: How are you all? I missed you guys. I never thought that we'll see each other again this soon. Except for Mean since his annoying face is infront of me almost everyday because of KissBoys

Mean: I didn't ask to be lumped together with you dumbass

They laughed.

Title: We're fine Saint. How bout you?

Saint: Oh I'm fine.

Suddenly Saint stopped. He had this hesitant eyes that everyone noticed. But he still managed to ask them.

Saint: Umm, how is Perth?

Plan: Oh he's fine. He's happy and a bully like always. Don't tell me that you don't talk to each other? Why? Did something happen?

Plan's Can mode was activated. So nosy.

Saint: Of course not. We just don't talk often much. What's he been up to lately?

Plan: Why don't you ask him yourself?

Saint was baffled. Plan's lips were pointing forward. It was a sign that someone was at his back.

Saint looked around and found the person he was looking for.

Perth was opening the door of the restaurant and was on his way to their table.

Saint was shocked to see Perth. The changes he see in him was completely unexpected. But he didn't dare point those out first as he still doesn't know if Perth will ignore him.

But as to his surprise, he saw Perth smiling at everyone then to him. He was shookt.

Perth: Ahhh!!! I missed you guys so much!!!! Its been months, except for the rest of those 5 uglies over there.

Perth was laughing seeing how they all disagreed with what he just said. But they all know they were just messing with each other.

Perth then looked at Saint and smiled.

Perth: How are you Ai'Pete?

Saint was blank. He didn't know how to react but he eventually just smiled. Perth suddenly had an outburst of laughing.

Perth: You should see the look on your face.

He was still laughing when Saint hit his arm.

Plan had a vacant seat next to him so he asked Perth to sit beside him and Perth headed there stat.

Saint was kinda feeling disappointed since Perth was 2 chairs away from him.

Saint wanted to catch up a little bit about Perth's life but he still got no chance so he gave up for now.

All were catching up on things when New suddenly stood up and all of their attention was on him.

New: So we are gathered here today for an important announcement. LBC already ended 2 months ago but the love that the fans are showing us up to this day is completely undescribable. So, I think we should give back and do fanmeets.

Everyone was shookt but ecstatic.

New: Of course not just here in Thailand but also overseas. I get a lot of requests from international fans and they really want us to visit their country. So? What do you think?

In unison, everyone answered

"YES!"

All of them were excited and hoping everything will start soon so they can go to different countries. Of course, also to personally thank fans for their insurmountable support.