I got the notification from my CashApp letting my know I was sent $1500. I sighed and went to the bathroom to take a shower and fix my hair.

After about an hour I was ready. I slipped some sweats over my lingerie and hoped in my car and drove to the destination. This client had money to spend and he always gave me extra. Plus he was kinda cute for a older guy so I didn't mind spending time with him.

I pulled up to the familiar mansion and parked next to the 5 other luxury cars sitting in the drive way. This man owned his own construction business that oversees the construction of major corporation buildings. This man bled money. I should've charged his ass more money. I thought as I made my way up to the large door.

I knocked softly and rung the door bell. I check to see if my lipgloss is right and my hair in my small compact mirror before the door opened. I quickly stuffed it back into my purse as the door swung open. "Nicki baby, come in with your sexy self" he said with a sly grin and a cuban cigar in his hand. I smirked back at him and sexily walked inside.

I felt his eyes burning through my clothes and onto my ass. I knew the more I teased him, the more money I made. A girls got to do, what a girls got to do. I unzipped my hoodie about half way, just enough to expose my cleavage. I saw him stare at my breasts and bite his bottom lip.

"How are you daddy, haven't heard from you in a while" I said innocently

"How are you daddy, haven't heard from you in a while" I said innocently. He sighed and said, "My wife has been going through chemo so I've been trying to deal with that. It's been stressful". He looked down and shook his head. I walked over to him and placed my hands on his chest and rubbed them upwards until I was able to wrap my hands around his neck. I looked into his eyes and said "Don't worry daddy, I can make you feel better". He grinned and picked me up then I wrapped my legs around his waist.

He led me to his office and placed me on top of his desk. For some reason he loved to fuck me on his desk. He ripped open my hoodie exposing my lingerie underneath. He pulled me towards him and he placed his face between my breast lightly sucking and biting my exposed chest. My hands found the back of his head and I played with his hair and he continued to kiss me.

He kissed and sucked up to my neck, leaving marks. I let small moans escape my lips. He yanked at my pants and I lifted so he could completely pull them off. He bent down and pushed my knees back. He pulled my panties to the side and immediately latched onto my clit.

I threw my head back and spread my legs further trying to give him the most access. He twirled his tongue around and around my clit making me squirm on top of his desk. He pushed me back until my forearms pressed against his desk and scooted me closer to the edge of the desk. He ripped off my panties and hungrily dove back into my pussy.

"Ohh, yes. Mmh, right there" I moaned between breaths. This mans tongue was amazing. I gripped the back of his head and began riding his face. He stuck his tongue in my hole and began tongue fucking me. My eyes began to roll back with each 'stroke'. I felt my orgasm creep up from the bottom of my stomach.

"Mmmmm, you like that" he moaned onto my pussy sending vibrations. My walls began to clench and I felt myself squirt into the air. He hungrily caught all of it in his mouth, not missing a single drop.

He stood up and wiped his mouth with the back of his hand while unbuckling his pants. He had just came from work and he still had on his suit. "You know you are something else?" he asked with a grin on his face. I sent back a sexy grin and nodded.

He pulled down his pants along with his boxers and starting stroking his member, now fully hardened. He had a slightly above average sized penis, but certainly not something to be feigning for. He came closer towards me and positioned himself at my entrance.

"Uhn uhn" I shook my head. "Condom" I said sternly. He sighed and pulled open one of his drawers and fished out a condom. He rolled it on and repositioned himself in-front of me. He slide in and let out a deep groan. He pushed himself deeper and slowly pumped in and out.

He quickened his pace and I felt myself about to slip so I grab onto him by hooking my arm around his neck. He grabbed the area where my ass and thigh meet and squeezed. I felt his body begin to tense up and I knew he was about 30 seconds away from finishing.

I rolled my eyes and let him pound away. "You like that don't you" he says through gritted teeth. "Oh yea daddy, I love it" I said sarcastically but surprisingly convincingly. A bitch should win a Oscar with the acting I'm doing, I thought. Before I knew it, he shot up inside me, well the condom. He let out a few grunts and tried to catch his breath.

I closed my legs and hoped off of the desk and walked towards the connecting bathroom. As I was washing up I hear him yell from the other room, "You came right". "Hell yea daddy, like 3 times" I lied and shook my head with a slight chuckle. I finished up and put my sweats back on. I walked over to him and threw my arms around his neck and pulled him close to me. "I had fun tonight daddy, call me later" I said is a low and sensual tone. He nodded and leaned in for a kiss, I quickly turned my head and his lips crashed into my cheek. I never kiss clients. That was one of my rules.

I smiled, picked up my bag, and he led me to the front door. "I'll be calling soon okay Nicki" he says. I nod and walk off to my car. Once I got in the car, my phone buzzed again. He had sent me an extra $500. I smiled and drove off.

A/N: Sorry for any mistakes! Don't forget to comment, vote, share, and follow me!!
SHAMELESS PLUG: Go read my new book "No Limits" —> StoriesbyRJ8