Jian Chen did not stick around for long. Once he left the teleportation formation, he made his way outside the castle. He purchased a map in the imperial capital and hurried off after gaining his bearings. He did not waste any time at all.

When he had chosen a path of retreat for the Tian Yuan clan before, he had cast down a teleportation formation in the Heavenly Moon Empire. However, the teleportation formation was extremely distant from the imperial capital of the Heavenly Moon Empire. As a result, he needed to hurry to where he had initially cast down the formation. Only then could he return to the Divine Kingdom of Pingtian in the shortest amount of time possible.

As the ruler of the Dong'an province, the Tian Yuan clan' was clearly rather lethargic. A stifling atmosphere loomed over Tian Yuan clan.

This was because the patriarch who supported the clan had already vanished for many days. His situation was still unknown.

Jian Chen was everything to the Tian Yuan clan. Even though the clan possessed other Overgods, they were nowhere near close to replacing Jian Chen.

As a result, Jian Chen's disappearance had affected the clan greatly.

"I hope that the patriarch can return safely."

"The Tian Yuan clan can't afford to lose patriarch Jian Chen."

At this moment, Mo Ling, Ando Fu, and the former patriarch of the Mo clan, Mo Xingfeng, gathered together. Their faces were all filled with worry.

Mo Xingfeng had now become a God after receiving a large number of resources from the Tian Yuan clan, becoming an elder of the Tian Yuan clan.

Right at this moment, their faces froze. Their eyes widened as they stared ahead in surprise.

The white-clothed Jian Chen slowly made his way out of the forbidden grounds.

"P- patriarch?" The three of them cried out in disbelief. At that moment, the three of them were completely puzzled.

As everyone knew, the patriarch of the Tian Yuan clan had been captured by the commander of the seventh army, Yaxi Lian. There was no news regarding his situation apart from that.

But now, the patriarch, who was rumored to be captured by Yaxi Lian, had just emerged from the forbidden grounds in perfect condition. The three of them found this rather difficult to understand.

"What's the situation at the front lines? Are Sacredfeather and the others fine?" Jian Chen asked rather nervously with a stern face. He was afraid that something he did not wish to see had happened during the time he was away.

"Elder Sacredfeather and the others are well, and elder Sacredfeather and elder Houston have become Overgods," Mo Ling said. He was overly excited, causing his face to become flushed.

Jian Chen finally let out a breath of relief. He could not help but smile slightly before immediately charging off for the front lines.

The battle continued near the boundary of the Divine Kingdom of Pingtian. The tough walls had already completely collapsed, forcing the armies on the side of the divine kingdom to form lines of defence to stop the soldiers from the Empyrean Demon Cult.

In this battle, the Divine Kingdom of Pingtian had used all they had. Not only had all the people from the divine kingdom sent more people from their clans, but even most of the guards had been relocated away from the royal capital. The Royal Divine Army had been mobilised as well.

Aside from the Divine Kingdom of Pingtian, the nearby divine kingdoms had sent large numbers of soldiers as well. They used spatial treasures to move them over from various places. They could only fend off the soldiers from the three armies of the Empyrean Demon Cult by pouring together the strength of several divine kingdoms.