-Chapter two-

Britian's POV

I quickly wake up and look around. I was in a black void, sitting at a table with a lit light blub hanging from a non existent ceiling. What really caught my eye was the person sitting infront of me. It looked exactly like me, except he was in a world war 2 uniform, the swastika sleeve sitting on his arm. His eyes caught my attention, swirled like a lollipop. We stared into each others eyes, as I soon remembered who it was.

A bubble like thing floated over as I did, and the person sitting across from me picked it up, examining it. "So you do remember me..." It said, it's voice sounding like mine, but more dead and cold. It pushed the bubble away, and I stopped thinking back.

"How could I forget the person who ruined my life? Who made me afraid of myself. How could I forget you, Sour?"

Sour giggled. "Well. I technically am you... But way better." He replied. "No, your not me. You'll never be..." I said, remembering how he would trick me, before those memories where quickly dismissed by him. "Something awoken me. So I shall come out to play." He said. "No, please don't. Sour, you already did so much in the past. It took a while to fix everything, please don't..." I pleed. "Oh Brit... I'm already in control."

America's POV

I rushed to Main Street, as quick as I could go. I soon get there, seeing... Dad? I filled with panick as I rushed over to him, then looking into the allyway he stood infront of. Russia sat on the floor. It seemed he handled it himself. I walked over to Russia, and helped him up. "Are you ok? Why is my dad on the ground?" I asked, concern lingered in my voice. "I'm fine... About your dad, after he called you he stumbled a bit, then fell down and passed out." Russia said, his legs wobbling a bit. We both walked over to my dad, and I picked him up. I was worried about him.

~time skip about 10 minutes~

I opened the door to my house and put my dad on the couch. I then noticed he had a hint of fear on his face, but was still asleep. This only made my worry grew. Russia walked in and stood next to me. Then Britain opened his eyes, not flinching or anything, acting like he just woke up from a nap. Then I looked into his eyes. Where they... Swirled?