Hearing all of this, George wasn't mad at Reece anymore. He was mad at Emma for getting Reece into this situation.

"At me?"

"Of course I am! You're trying to ruin my family!"

He walks off, getting in his car and driving off. He was an hour late now, and he was hoping that Leanna hadn't left.

The last thing that he wanted was for him to mess things up even more because Emma showed up at the studio.

When he got there, her car was still in the driveway. He let out a breath he didn't know he was holding as he ran inside, seeing Leanna sitting on the couch. She was struggling to put her shoes on, and seeing Reece only made her try and put them on even faster.

"What are you doing?"

"You're late."

"I got held up."

"With Emma?"

"Yes, but-"

Reece knew he shouldn't have said that, but he wanted to be honest. He wasn't going to lie to her.

"I can't believe you."

"She came to the studio! I didn't want her there, ask Blake and George."

"You're dragging your friends into this now?"

"No, but-"

"It sounds like it!"

"I didn't cheat on you!" He shakes his head. "At least I didn't mean to. She was the one who kissed me, I'm not lying to you. I would never lie to you."

"Well you lied to me when you told me that you were going to hang out with the boys and instead you went to hang out with Emma."

"I know. I shouldn't have done that, and I'm sorry. I really am."

"I don't know if that's enough."

"I don't know what you want me to do."

Leanna sighs.

"I don't know either. That's the problem."

"Do you want the truth? Because I can give you the truth."

"Fine."

Reece grabs his phone, pulling up the texts from him and Emma. He hands her the phone, and she stares at the screen.

It showed her asking him to meet up, and him saying that it wasn't the best idea. She responded with her wanting to apologize. They went back and forth for a little bit between her trying to convince him, and him saying no. He eventually gave in, agreeing to meet at a small coffee shop a block away from the studio. He wanted to make sure they were in public and that he could text the boys if something happened.

Leanna wasn't sure what to say, so she just sat there, staring at the phone.

"Leanna?"

She sighs. "I don't know."

"Don't know what?"

"I don't know what to do."

Reece stares at her, not knowing what to say that will make this situation better.

"Do you believe me?"

"I- I don't know."

"But it's obvious."

"Like I said, I don't know."

Leanna's phone lights up, a bunch of Instagram and Twitter notifications popping up.

"What's going on?"

She grabs her phone off of the couch, staring at her phone in shock.

"Looks like this isn't just between you and me anymore."

"What? What are you talking about?"

She hands him her phone, and he scrolls through it angrily.

"Unbelievable. How do they even know?"

He gets to the bottom, stopping when he sees that Emma texted her.

"What's this?"

"Hmm?"

They both look at her phone, staring at the text that read 'secrets out now xx'.

"Do you think she sent the video to people?" Reece asks.

"I don't know. You're the one who knows her."

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"You know her. You would know if she'd do something like that."

"No?"

"So what do we do now?"

"The best thing to do is let it die down. Saying something now will only make it look like I'm trying to cover it up."

She rolls her eyes. "Maybe you do."

"Leanna-"

"Sorry. So we wait?"

"I guess so."