Alberta, Canada

Ghost's POV

NOTE: THERE IS BLOOD IN GHOST'S POV WARNING!

After the plane had landed we got a rental van and started off to the east border of Alberta. It was 12 at night so Johnny decided to drive I never objected to it. I was on my computer when we hit a red light I looked at the gas station that was to our right and saw a lady getting munched by gun point "JOHNNY SOMEONE IS GETTING MUGGED OVER THERE!" I screamed "Where?" he said looking at the gas station "YYOU'RE LOOKING RIGHT AT IT!!!" all of the sudden murders started happening around us blood was everywhere along the sidewalks "THEY JUST GOT MURDERED!!!" All of the murderers just turned and looked at me along with Johnny, "I think you might need to rethink this" Johnny said as Blood started flowing out of his mouth and eyes. I screamed and woke up sweating and panting. I looked around and everything was normal the same place that the murders were at but it looked like nothing happened! Johnny was looking at me with concern and surprise in his face "S-sir? Are you well?" I looked at him and jumped in surprise that he was ok and alive "I uh um bad uh dream...yea dream.." He gave me a glance of concern as we started driving away from the gas station. I hope it was a dream...

Toast's POV

*LE time skip*
When we got to the hotel I got the room with 2 separate beds. Johnny looked ragged after he woke up so as soon as he hit the bed he started to snore. "Stupid Casket!" I said as I did my usual think stance of pacing the floor "Why poor Johnny!?" I said "Why poor me what?" I jumped to see Johnny awake "You had a bad dream earlier i was concerned!" I lied to him, I hate lying to him but if it is about 'him' then I will lie to save Johnny's life... and mine. " he squinted at me as though he was scanning my face "your pacing the floor, you either worried,thinking or lying... By the look on your face it is all three!" Dangit! we have been friends since I was 7 and he was 8, we knew each others secrets and ways. " no no no I don't lie to you sir!" I said I little to quick. " HA! YOU ARE LYING" "Sir, please you will get us kicked out!" "hmmph" I knew I was starting to annoy him so I toned it down a notch "I am concerned that is all, Sir" he was now standing "I DON'T NEED YOU TO KEEP AFTER ME LIKE A CHILD JOHNNY! I AM A FULLY GROWN MAN! JUST STOP!" I was taken back for he never got mad at me he looked as though he were going to hit me his fists were clenched I closed my eyes ready for impact when I heard " I-I'm sorry Johnny... I am a monster..." I opened my eyes and lowered hands from my face to see him on the verge of tears looking at me "no Si- Ghostie you not" he smiled but still looks at me with tears in his eyes "I didn't mean to yell at you... or almost hit you.." at that moment he broke into tears "I I I'm sorry" I gave him a comforting hug " well si- Ghostie you are no where near a monster... we have a job to do tomorrow so get some rest I said getting up from sitting besides him "you never call me Ghostie since we were young, Toastie!" that made him smile! " I just wanted to stick with British customs I guess" we both chuckled "G'nite Toastie!" "Good night sir."

Authors note:
Like it so far? I am not going for a bromance here I'm going for good friends!!! just a little FYI! Enjoy your day/evening/night/afternoon or what time if day it is :)