Prologue

'Lady'

A man wearing a butler's uniform called out again for his mistress in hopes she will finally wake up. Of course, today was another day of disillusion as she was had been sleeping for almost 4 years since the fateful battle, if not war, against the hateful demon army, which solely she fought for all the races whom artificially created her for that day.

Knowing her destiny from birth, she ventured to knowledge to martial arts in hopes of not dying in the battlefield. She was rather a tragic existence, even knowing the lack of belonging within the world, she was still a kind soul that couldn't bear to sacrifice the people in order to escape and be free, to not be chained by power and responsibility she was forced to swallow in the very first day she was born. She loved the people moreover she was bound to save them anyways, so it was two birds with one stone. She only prayed that this won't be her end because she wanted to go outside, she wanted to meet the people she was protecting. If they were worthy of that protection or they were simply using her.

What she did not know was that no-one apart from her butler and the five race's leaders were oblivious of her existence. She was like a breeze, not strong enough to be considered wind to be acknowledged yet she was kind, comforting and literally breath-taking beautiful.However even having the purest soul, strongest body and formidable magic didn't save her. The leaders still mercilessly sent her to the battlefield only to get herself killed. She was an expert in martial arts, weaponry and the art of healing, made various achievements during the years enough to be considered a waste for death receive her.

Although the leader's decision didn't change, probably they have got no more use for her, they deemed her as a person who had done enough long with her potential was already exploited to the limits which were very far from the truth, she did not even demonstrate 20% of her ability when the Elders sent her to war at the tenure age of 12 years old. Then in the middle of the battle, she, unfortunately, was given a life-threatening wound and fell into a deep sleep. She entered into a coma, not minding the horror she left behind. The dismay of people that lost their last defends and having the leaders go, on the stage that once belonged to her alone. How would they fight again? The almighty pillar had just died and left along with the responsibility she should bear! what about them!? What about the war!?

With no other choice, the race leaders had to come to the light and fight. Finalizing the already-won-war from the girl and stealing shamelessly the glory and honor. At first, they were scared, then considering that the girl had already conquered 18 of the 20 battalions of the demon race, they started to see it in another perspective. it could be used... for them that's it. Although for the girl, fame was useless as she was an existence unknown and classified, she wouldn't no matter what have anything. and just like that, she was dead. ...or they thought...

 But all in all, what about the leaders? Why did they decide such a thing? They actually created someone just for fighting in their places while hovering their relaxed stances! A child! How could they be so cruel!? was it good to looking from above a child fighting? getting hurt? having injuries that should belong to her!? Wasting her pure-blood in the lowly ground each time of senseless training! why? why do such a thing!?

fear?

fear for her talents that far surpassed them thus making her walking in that cruel path?achievements? she made revolutionary items, gadgets! it helped many people, many people would cry in front of the creator shouting 'thank you' as if it was the only thing they could ever say in their life! it saved people! so why are you restricting her intelligence!?

were you all oblivious of everything? that impossible! just for your lowly jealousy and unease, you limited her.

so, did you despised her?

did you loath to the core for such animosity be emitted each time you saw her? or it was just because of you never as a person, a being in the first place?

Or perhaps just guilt?

We don't know. We'll never know.

Because they were silenced. By who?

You will know. maybe time, maybe a person, maybe even god. But this is not the right time. Fate has everything planned.

However, as long as the rules won't be broken so will be destiny lead its own way.

So, give it time. As time will unravel everything.You have to wait until...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Yes, just until she awakens.