When times change

Y/n had made her way down the streets walking to the grave yard where her once lively crime fighting boyfriend now rest.The memories form that night always replays in her dreams torturing her endlessly.She had wished for her pains to go way.She had made it to the grave placing down the flowers she brought him and with a shaking voice spoke"Hi Jay it's been awhile huh? I've been busy with Bruce and Dick working on a case ... Some guy that goes by 'Red Hood' and for some reason he knows about us well I don't think you but still.." as she spoke a figure approach listening in on her conversation with the grave"But I wanted to let you know I love and I always will and I-I'm sorry for everything I should have been there it it SHOULD HAVE BEEN ME YOU DESERVE TO BE HERE NOT ME!"she fell to the ground bursting into tears when the figure placed a hand on her shoulder "Y/n I don't blame you and it was and never will be you in my place" Y/n head snaps in his direct only to be face to face with Red hood"stop talking to me as if you are him this isn't some sick joke he was my everything and now he's gone!Jason will never come back and I know that!"Red then remove his helmet"Your right this isn't some sick joke because I'm right here Y/n".

A/n part two coming soon