past -1

Splash...........!
Arjun was alone in his bed listening to the yellings of his parents and the breaking down of some thing in his home. It was not strange to him. It was like his routine to wake up hearing his parents fighting  with one another.

He was waiting for her to rescue him and here she comes a girl of 6years with sparkling eyes and a short cut hair ( Bob cut).

"Rahul why are you  still sitting here. I always says you to come home if they started it again.come with me ".
she grabbed his wrist pulling him out .

"Achu it was dark inside so I got scared." Little Rahul said .

"Come home papa is waiting . Get your things too or you we will get late to school."she pointed at his bag and uniform.

Archana and Rahul were cousins and who lives in adjesent houses of a villa . Rahul's mother and Archana's father were siblings . And Archana lost her mother when she was too young and was taken care by her father along with Grandma and Rahul's mom.
Where as Rahul had both his parents alive but never got their attention and been made to a boy who always witness the heart breaking scene of his parent's fight..

Archana his Achu was like his world even though she was younger than him for a one and half year , she was like his every thing. He was like a silent shy boy who was very brilliant in his studies . Archana was just opposite she was a hyperactive girl who bribed her family to attend same class as Rahul pointing their emotional corner as a mother less girl.

He always remember their first day to school, where he cried like a baby and Achu was dragging him to the class literally . And he goes on shouting        " uncle pls don't leave me".

When they started to grow he become toper of the class and was teachers favourite. His only friend was Achu. She was the one who fight for him with others and always protect him from bullying.
And literally Archana's father become a daily visitor to the principle's office . Once she beat a girl and the girl was hospitalised with a nose bleed and she was cought and asked for the reason and she made her side clear by saying that the girl said that the girl love Rahul who is just hers.
So her father was compelled to change both of their school.

Before too long when they were 10 his parents got seperated. And he started to get more attention from his mother and had more colours to his life.

----------------------------------------------------------

Rahul's pov

"Sir ,we are going to land soon Can you adjust your seat belt pls"
One of the air hostess interepted
me from my thoughts .

My god I am here back to India after a long 10 years. Thinking about my past here brings tears in my eyes. Yes, Mr Rahul Dev Rithiya
is being emotional after a long time ,its like decades before I had cried. Yes it's been long since I think about them mom, my Achu, dadi maa, Uncle .yes it's been long since I have been myself.