Guila looked at her confused

Veronica: "I appreciate the help. But I'll be the one to bring Ellie back home. You objectives... Or more accurately Hendrickson's, were only Meliodas and that Sword wasn't they? And what about those other two who got sucked into the amber, are they part of your plan too?"

Guila then pointed her lance at Veronica's neck

Griamore: "What are you doing?"

Guila: "Now I ask that you hand over Princess Elizabeth over quietly. If you refuse-"

Both her and Jericho were trapped in a bubble together.

Griamore: "I won't allow you to speak to Princess Veronica that way."

Veronica: "Nicely done. I don't know what you plan to do. But both you and Hendrickson need to be brought up in charges that are court-martialed!"

Elizabeth suddenly ran away together with Wendy and Erza that Griamore let out without notice.

Veronica: "Wait, Ellie! Ellie!"

***

(Psycho: Both Wendy and Veronica were hit by the explosion. But Wendy wasn't hit that hard. She's only unconscious with some minor injuries)

Guila: "Now, Princess Elizabeth, let's be on our way home, I ask that you Corporate. and not offer any pointless resistance."

Elizabeth: "Veronica! Don't leave me, Veronica! Please!!"

Erza: "Wendy! Wendy! Some one Wendy! Wake up!"

Gray, Juvia, Happy and Carla came running over because of the Explosion

Gray: "Wendy!? What happened!?"

Erza: "She was hit by an Explosion."

Juvia: "Oh no..." she put her hand over her mouth

Happy: "Wendy..." He said with tears in with eyes

Carla just looked down sadly

Guila: "And let's not forget the people who worked together with the Sins. We ask you too, to come with us without resistance. So that you can be put in Prison."

Elizabeth: "Help me! Please, Sir Meliodas!"

Guila: "Shout all you want, your hero can't rescue you from within that stone. Come"

Elizabeth: "Meliodas!"

The amber began glowing and suddenly Meliodas was standing there, in his Demon form. But only him. Natsu and Lucy were still trapped inside the Amber. The amber fell to the ground as the chain broke but the amber did not.

***

Gray: "Hey... Anyone know what happened to Flame Brain and Lucy."

Erza: "Yeah, I never saw them come out of that goddess amber"

Wendy: "You think... Do you think that they're still stuck in it? But that green haired guy took it with him! That means they have Natsu and Lucy!"

Meli: "Yeah... But why where they even sucked into it?"

Erza: "I don't know. As long as I've known them. They've never done anything wrong other than Natsu starting some guild brawls."

(Psycho: In this story, Natsu and Lucy came into the Guild at the same time after Traveling together every since they were 9.)

Meli: "I wonder... For how long have you known them?"

Erza: "For about 7 years isn't it"

Meli: "Maybe they could've done something before you met them?"

Wendy: "Natsu-otou-San and Lucy-okaa-san could never be Evil! They... They just couldn't!

Erza: "Wendy... Did... Did you just call Natsu and Lucy Dad and Mom?"

Wendy: "Yeah, so what. They've been like my parents ever since Grandine left. I don't want to believe that they're Evil!" she yelled and fell to her knees crying trying to wipe her tears

Erza: "Oh Wendy..." 

Then Erza, Gray, Juvia, Happy and Carla all came over and hugged Wendy.

Happy: "Wendy, I know how you feel. Natzu and Lushie are like my parents too."

Erza: "Wendy, Natsu, and Lucy mean so much to all of us. To the whole Guild. They're like the light of the Guild. Without them, I don't think that the Guild would be the same."

???: "Aaaaahhhhh!!!"

Then suddenly from above, they hear screaming and look up only to see-

A Cliffhanger!

Can you guess who is screaming?

_________

Hey Guys! I hope that you like this Chappie too!! I'm proud to be uploading 2 chapters in 1 day! Yay!
 I'm a bit conflicted about something. Later in the story, I have two different tracks that the Story can take but I can't decide!

Well, See Ya, Next Chappie!!