In the depths of the imperial palace, there was a steamy, open-air hot spring. Pleasant giggles rang out from there as two beautiful women played around happily in the water.

Surrounded in moonlight, Jian Chen directly fell out of the air powerlessly, directly landing in the hot spring. He just happened to land between the two women.

Immediately, there was a huge splash in the hot spring, causing all the water there to churn.

The hot spring was a heavily-guarded place in the palace. Clearly, the two women who played around had never expected someone to fall out of the sky and directly into the hot spring. They could not help but become stunned as if they had not realised what had happened.

Fairy Hao Yue had thrown Jian Chen into the water right after he woke up. He had not even managed to understand what was happening around him. He saw a beautiful woman standing naked in front of him with a single glance before he could even gain his bearings, which stunned him as well. He did not realise what had happened either.

"Argh!"

However, the two women's reactions were far faster than Jian Chen who had just woken up without completely replenishing the power of his soul. Two screams immediately rang through the entire imperial palace almost simultaneously. The two women both materialised clothes out of energy to protect themselves as fury burned in their eyes. They gripped their swords in embarrassment and humiliation before charging towards Jian Chen from behind and in front.

At that moment, the two of them were even ready to die. Not only had a man seen their naked bodies, but the man was naked as well and also in the hot spring.

This was something they could never accept.

"It's a misunderstanding! A misunderstanding! Please calm down, ladies!" Jian Chen dodged the attacks from the two women frantically. Without even trying to clean the blood off himself, he took out a set of clothes in a hurry and ran off as a blur.

Right now, he had no idea that fairy Hao Yue was messing with him, purposefully throwing him in there.

"Where did this pervert come from? Don't you dare run away! I'll never stop until I kill you..."

"Pervert! This princess will skin you alive and remove all your tendons and chop you to pieces..."

The two beautiful women chased behind Jian Chen furiously with killing intent. Quite a powerful pulse of energy covered their entire bodies, completely obscuring their appearances.

However, the two of them were only Gods, so how could they catch up to Jian Chen? In the blink of an eye, they had lost track of him.

"Quick, capture that pervert. We can't let him escape," one of the women screamed out. Her voice rang through the entire imperial palace.

Immediately, the entire imperial palace was mobilised. Squadrons of powerful guards rushed over with lightning speed. There were quite a few Overgods among them.

"Why are there so many experts in the surroundings? Where has fairy Hao Yue brought me to?" Jian Chen immediately felt pained when he sensed the powerful presences in the surroundings. Right now, he felt like he had just woken up from a dream, and he was still confused and dazed. He had no idea what was going on around him.

He wanted to study the surroundings with the senses of his soul, but it was just too heavily suppressed here. With the power of his soul still depleted, the senses of his soul were basically useless.

"Sir, please state your identity!"

At this moment, four middle-aged men appeared around Jian Chen. They stared at him emotionlessly. Their powerful presences had already locked onto Jian Chen.