The ancestor of the Mo family had completely repaired the external form of the armor. It wrapped around Jian Chen's body, only revealing his eyes.

At the same time, a thin film protected even his eyes. It was truly air-tight.

Jian Chen became cautious when he set foot in the depths of the mountains. He advanced carefully as he paid close attention to his surroundings. He was extremely vigilant.

His current location simply did not allow for him to be careless. In a place where even Godkings could die, he would be doomed if was inattentive for even the slightest moment.

"After I've entered the depths, all the sounds of the birds and beasts have vanished. It's deathly silent. That all means that it's extremely dangerous and extremely terrifying here, so terrifying that the poisonous beasts that are on par to Overgods dare not to set foot here," Jian Chen's eyes shone. He advanced extremely cautiously in the direction of the fragrance.

After advancing for a few more kilometers, a huge cave appeared before Jian Chen. The cave was gloomy and because of the miasma, Jian Chen was unable to see through the darkness.

However, the fragrance that had spread to a hundred kilometers away originated from this cave.

Jian Chen erased his presence. Under the complete protection of the god artifact, he approached the cave carefully.

However, just when Jian Chen had advanced half way, he suddenly came to a halt. He sensed the presence of death looming over him rapidly. At that moment, his body had become abnormally cold. Even his blood seemed to stop flowing.

Jian Chen responded extremely quickly. He directly retreated as quickly as he could while forming a seal with one hand. He used the Linear Lightning Release without any hesitation to flee.

At the same time, a thick vine burst out from the ground where Jian Chen had just been standing. It basically brushed past Jian Chen's chest, shooting towards the sky with a powerful pulse of energy. It had almost struck him.

"Godking!" Jian Chen's heart shivered. Without thinking too much, he used his sword technique and a light surrounded him. Afterwards, he turned into a bolt of lightning and directly fled outwards.

"You want to go? It's not that easy. Stay behind for this king," a powerful mental pulse shook through the forest. It was filled with fury and extremely heavy killing intent.

With that, the ground cracked and huge vines burst out. Each vine possessed terrifying energy. The energy was so great that space shook, and the surrounding miasma dispersed. It possessed a devastating might.

Swish! Swish! Swish...

The vines burst through the air. It seemed to break free from the limits of space, shooting into the distance in a single instance. It pursued Jian Chen, who had transformed into a bolt of lightning.

However, even though the vines were extremely fast, Jian Chen's Linear Lightning Release was even faster. The distance between the two of them rapidly increased.

"Duo Ti, stop him," another mental pulse appeared when the vines could not catch up to Jian Chen. The pulse directly emanated to another cave nearby.

"Qi Zang, you owe me a favor," a rough and heavy voice boomed out from the cave.

With that, Jian Chen suddenly felt his body tighten. The space around him froze in that instance, trapping him there firmly like a jail. He struggled to even move a finger.

"Profound Sword Qi!"

With a thought, a finger-sized sword Qi appeared above his head. It radiated with surging sword intent, which was extremely surprising.