"Three million and six hundred thousand!" Jian Chen bid without any hesitation. At the same time, he let out a breath of relief. He only possessed five blocks of high grade divine crystal in total right now, so he really was worried that the four brothers would bid higher than what he could afford.

After all, the Thunder family was an established and glorious clan. After they had accumulated wealth for so many years, it was impossible for the Tian Yuan clan to rival them.

"Three million and six hundred thousand going once..." The hostess smiled brightly on the stage.

"Three million and six hundred thousand going twice..."

"Three million and six hundred thousand going three times. I declare that the Soul-drawing Lotus has been purchased by the esteemed guest in viewing box number ninety-eight..."

Jian Chen successfully obtained the Soul-drawing Lotus, while the Lightning Brothers said nothing else.

However, everyone at the auction understood that the Lightning Brothers would not just let the matter end like this.

Jian Chen's feelings fluctuated as he held the Soul-drawing Lotus. He experienced joy and eagerness. Kai Ya had been unconscious for simply far too long, and it was to the point where even he could do nothing about it. Finally, there was a shred of hope now.

However, Jian Chen did not leave. He remained at the auction centre to see if anything else useful for him would appear.

Afterwards, Jian Chen bid for a few more items. He purchased some things for his good friends that had come up from the Tian Yuan Continent. In this way, he spent all the remaining divine crystals he had on him.

"I've spent all five blocks of high grade divine crystals now. The ancestor of the Mo family in the Divine Kingdom of Qingyang owes me things as well. Looks like I need to find some time to pay him a visit." Jian Chen felt helpless as he stared at the loose divine crystals in his Space Ring. Now, he had returned to the life of being penniless. He probably could not even afford to stay on the top floor of the Perched Phoenix Inn.

In all likelihood, no one would believe him that a mighty Overgod could become so poor.

"The item for auction next is a supreme grade material for forging weapons, the Scarlet Gold Ore." Ou Di took out another item. It was a special piece of metal that was the size of a head. It shone with a wondrous lustre and possessed strands of the Laws of Metal.

Originally, Jian Chen did not care for any materials, as quite a few materials had already appeared during the auction this time. Unfortunately, none of them were of any use to him.

However, when he glanced at the Scarlet Gold Ore out of habit, his eyes narrowed suddenly.

"Master, that is the Refinement Adamantine. It's a material for forging the twin swords." At this moment, the voices of the sword spirits rang out. The Scarlet Gold Ore was also the Refinement Adamantine. It was just that different names were used in the Saints' World and the Immortals' World.

Jian Chen immediately frowned as bitterness filled his face. The Refinement Adamantine just had to appear after he had spent all his divine crystals. Life was making things tough for him.

Currently in Xi Yu and Mo Yan's viewing box, Xi Yu paid complete attention to the Refinement Adamantine. She was stern as she studied all the characteristics of the metal with great diligence.

Very soon, her eyes lit up, as she had confirmed that this item was one of the materials their patriarch had ordered the clan to find.

Chapter 1842: The Two Girls Step Up