In just a short decade, Jian Chen had attracted the attention of many. Without any exception, all of them looked at Jian Chen in complete surprise and shock. There were even some people who looked at him in admiration.

Ten years of cultivation was nothing for the people present, but being able to comprehend for ten years at this place was a whole new story.

At this moment, Jian Chen finally moved from his statue-like posture. As he moved, large motes of dust fell off him.

"That person has finally roused..."

"Heavens, he actually hasn't vomited blood. Has he really been comprehending the sword intent here in the past ten years..."

"Looks like he entered a complete state of selflessness. He must have been comprehending..."

"Who is this..."

Jian Chen immediately attracted the attention of many after rousing. At that moment, many gazes throughout the mountains had gathered on him.

However, no one could recognise Jian Chen. Although they had all heard of the patriarch of the Tian Yuan clan, there had only been a handful of people who had truly seen him.

Jian Chen did not seem to realise that so many people were staring at him. He slowly put the two scrolls away. In the past decade, he had been comprehending the slashes on the mountains and the scrolls together, allowing him to make extremely great progress. He was only a tiny step away from the partial achievement of Sword Spirit now.

At this moment, another group of people entered the space.

There were a total of three people, two men and one woman. The woman only seemed to be in her twenties. She was beautiful, but she was dressed extremely provocatively. She only had a single ribbon across her chest, revealing most of her body. She wore an extremely short skirt as well, so only three parts of her body were covered. Her round, circular legs were completely exposed.

At the same time, she did not contain the hedonistic light in her eyes at all. She was filled with a deep sense of perversion.

The other two men followed beside the woman. They were both middle-aged. However, flashes of primitive desire would flash through their eyes from time to time when they looked at the woman.

However, the two Gods did not touch this woman who was only a Deity. Unless they gained permission, they would not even touch a hair on her.

The provocative woman looked around. A sliver of perversion appeared in her enchanting eyes. Suddenly, she charged towards an extremely handsome young man nearby who only seemed to be in his twenties.

Chapter 1812: Partial Achievement of Sword Spirit (Four)

The young man was only at Reciprocity, so he was unable to resist before the female Deity at all. The woman captured him effortlessly.

"Senior, w- what are you doing?" The young man began to panic.

The provocative woman pushed her face up close to the young man's face. She extended her tongue and licked his face gently. She gave off a fragrance that could incite the bestial instincts of desire, and she said softly, "Little brother, don't panic or be scared. I won't hurt you because you've already caught my eye. Let me properly show some love to you. I'll take you to a land of bliss." As she said that, the woman waved her hand and a divine hall immediately flew out. It rapidly expanded in the air and landed heavily on the ground.

The woman grabbed the young man and directly entered the divine hall, ignoring his resistance.

The people gathered in the space to comprehend the Laws of the Sword looked at the provocative woman at that moment as well. However, their expressions became rather strange very soon.